[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hot Time Storage Expansion Slots Broken

TubaTuba
Reactions: 3,175
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
I noticed that my hot time storage expansion coupon I received did not work. I got one earlier this week, and it didn't work so I just figured that they would fix it and I thought nothing of it. I see that it has not been fixed, because I still did not get my 4 free slots. So I thought for my Sunday's hot time box I would pick the 4 free storage expansion slot coupon again today to see if it would work. I used the coupon and I still did not receive the 4 slots. I'm really disappointed...
Is anyone else is having this problem?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Storage slot expansions take a while to take effect, for some reason. However, that "a while" is up to a few hours. If you're saying that you still haven't gotten your extra slots from the coupon used days ago, then that's a new issue. How many storage slots did you have last week? How many do you have now?
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Storage slot expansions take a while to take effect, for some reason. However, that "a while" is up to a few hours. If you're saying that you still haven't gotten your extra slots from the coupon used days ago, then that's a new issue. How many storage slots did you have last week? How many do you have now?
    I'm not sure how many I have but, if I would have gotten the 4 additional storage slots I would have been able to use my mouse to scroll down on my storage, if that makes sense lol.