[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

A better maple ! Loving it !

liljayyyyliljayyyy
Reactions: 1,310
edited October 2016 in General Chat
As title says !

Source from Patch Note: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/17292

‘A Better Maple’ System Changes

We've been working hard to improve MapleStory, and have made the following changes:

Added the option to prevent item destruction for double the meso cost to Star Force Enchantment.
Added the option to remove the Star Catch Mini Game from Star Force Enchantment.
Removed Star Planet and related quests/maps.
Removed Arrow and Key drops from mobs.
Added timer to skill icons for skill cooldowns.
Added the option to sell items to NPC shops via right-clicking the items.
Added various lag and optimization improvements.
Added the ability to drop items and equip pets during battle and on ropes.
Added additional rewards and guild contribution points to bosses and Elite Bosses.
Added a 'Use Again' function for Bonus Potential Cubes.
Added Wedding Ring effects when wearing a wedding ring and standing next to your spouse.
Added additional emblems to classes.
Added party-play zones.
Added a coin exchange event to remove old coins from your inventory.
Optimized the curse filter.
Added a new chat channel.
Revamped the Maple Rewards items.

Comments

• ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited October 2016
    Badabababaa I'm lovin it. MMMMMM DAZ A GOOD CHICKEN MCNUGGET SKINS AND SAD MEAL. WAR Huuuuuuuuuuu WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
    Is coo nexon, is coo, is coo
    Keks
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited October 2016
    I'm very sad with the skill changes some received a heavy nerf some are op GG Nexon.
  • EliseElise
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited October 2016
    The stuff in A Better Maple looks awesome. I especially like the no more 'take a breath' junk, no more keys/arrows, and the pay for no boom part. Removing Star Planet is also kind of a benefit--it was near impossible to do anything there anymore, and maybe it means that they will put the Mix Dye coupons in the cash shop now.
  • SereneSkySereneSky
    Reactions: 410
    edited October 2016
    I'm glad for the removal of star planet; while it was an easy source of rp and the daily 2x coupon was nice, it's always seemed ridiculous to get so much rp from not playing the actual game. It was more of a chore when I got around to making myself do it, and I hope we see the additional rp options soon.

I'm also happy about emblems being added for Jett, Kanna, Hayato, and Beast Tamer, as mentioned more specifically in the Better Maple memo on the official website. It's been overdue, but it's nice to know that those classes aren't being ignored. The transparency options being added to skills should hopefully make bossing and visibility much easier, and I'm looking forwards to the party play zones. ^^ I hope they improve the leveling experience for all players.

If anything, I'm wary of all these things being condensed into one patch. There's plenty of potential for things to go wrong here with glitches, so there will probably be major delays regarding this update.
  • ToreishiToreishi
    Reactions: 3,475
    edited October 2016
    Really excited for that wedding revamp! :>
    Taehyung