[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pumpkin Pets Question + More

Newbreed1988Newbreed1988
Reactions: 200
edited October 2016 in General Chat
Hello

Aren't the ones on non-reboot worlds suppose to be permanent, like previous ones? (Sheeps, Cats)

Would I be better of buying the full pumpkin pet package or buy the other packages separated, to get the ATT/MATT ETC?

Will the be another cash shop up date with more pets, before Nov 2?

I was hoping the bring back the demon pets for Halloween.

P.S

Which better or more fun in terms of mobbing and elite bosses, Mechanic or Wild Hunter? - I plan on maining one or the other until 140-160, then start making links mules.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    We never get permanent pets with a buff in the Cash Shop anymore. So, some weeks we get perma pets with no buff, and some weeks we get 90-day pets with a buff.

There's a Cash Shop update every week, but if the notice says the pumpkin pets will be available until November 1st, I don't expect to see any other pets before that.
  • Newbreed1988Newbreed1988
    edited October 2016
    So does the 3 pack also have buffs? and would all 3 stack?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    The ones in the triple pack also have the Pumpkin Peril skill, which gives more att/m.att the more pumpkins you have equipped.

However, the triple pack does not include the equips for the pets ("magic lantern"), nor the scrolls for scrolling those equips. If you buy the separate pet packages, you'll end up with more of a damage boost: both the Pumpkin Peril buff skill, and however much attack you manage to scroll on the pets' equipment.
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

The ones in the triple pack also have the Pumpkin Peril skill, which gives more att/m.att the more pumpkins you have equipped.

However, the triple pack does not include the equips for the pets ("magic lantern"), nor the scrolls for scrolling those equips. If you buy the separate pet packages, you'll end up with more of a damage boost: both the Pumpkin Peril buff skill, and however much attack you manage to scroll on the pets' equipment.
    So it's worth buying all 3 speared?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Newbreed1988

AKradian
    AKradian said:

So it's worth buying all 3 speared?
    If you want the maximum damage buff, then yes, buy the separate packages.
    edited October 2016
    Thanks for the replies, but can someone else answer rest of my questions.