[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dark Knight skill change questions

KeksKeks
Reactions: 635
edited October 2016 in General Chat
Hi, I was comparing the skill changes listed on Orange Mushroom to the changes specified on the patch notes and I noticed a few things that were missing/different.

Lord of Darkness

On Orange Mushroom: Lord of Darkness: Lord of Darkness now heals 3% of your maximum HP when attacking boss monsters

Our Patch Notes: Lord of Darkness: Added a function that increases damage by 3% when attacking a boss.

Was this a mistake or did GMS decide not to go with the KMS version and do something a bit differently? Not complaining, but I'd like to know which version of the skill is the correct one.

Sacrifice

On Orange Mushroom: Sacrifice: cooldown of 70 seconds has been added, in addition to existing effects Sacrifice’s cooldown is now decreased by 0.5 seconds every time Beholder attacks, an error where summoning Beholder would cause this buff to disappear has been fixed.

Our Patch Notes: Sacrifice: Added a 70 second cooldown. Applied Buff Freezer.

For this one, my question is if GMS Dank Knights will be getting the 0.5s cooldown decrease on sacrifice every time our Beholder attacks.

Final Pact

On Orange Mushroom: Reincarnation: Reincarnation is no longer affected by cooldown resets and buff duration increasing effects, an error where MP was not recovered has been fixed

Our Patch Notes: Final Pact: Cooldown cannot be reset.

Finally, I'd like to know if Buff duration still has an effect on Final pact.

Sidenote: My assumption as to why these things weren't specified/cut out is due to Nexon going with more condensed patch notes recently therefore information that they thought wasn't helpful was removed? Maybe I'm wrong and our patch notes are correct and just different from KMS, but I'd still like some clarification.

Comments