[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
GameLauncher login screen focus issue
UIBrief bug summary:
The GameLauncher.exe login screen does not automatically put input focus in "ID" field.More details:
Up until the Heroes of Maple patch, GameLauncher.exe's login screen automatically gave focus to the "ID" field, so that you could immediately type in your ID when the screen appeared.
In v.174 it stopped doing so, requiring clicking in that field to start the login process.
In v.175 it was fixed.
And now, v.177, it broke again.
Old forums thread detailing previous occurence of this bug: http://maplestory.nexon.net/community#/showthread.php?1542257-SOLVED-GameLauncher-login-screen-focus-issueSteps to reproduce:
1. Launch the game using GameLauncher.exe
2. Attempt to type your Nexon ID when the login screen appears. Note that nothing happens.
3. Click in the ID text field, and type your Nexon ID again. Note that it appears as typed.
4. Complete the login process (including selecting a world and channel, selecting a character, and entering the PIC).
5. Use the System->Quit Game option to log out.
6. The login screen will be displayed again. Repeat steps 2 and 3.Date and time of the incident: