[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Luminous skills bug (After 10/19/2016 Patch)

JulyJuly
Reactions: 2,720
edited February 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hey,

Bug type: Luminous job skills related

Brief bug summary: Two skills, One should be removed from skills tab and the other doesn't working correctly.

More details:

First skill - "Change Light/Dark Mode" in Beginner skill tab, this skill uses 1 dark or light points to change to the opposite mode and go into equilibrium mode before it does, And now in new system there is no such thing light/dark points and it change automatically when gauge full. We can't use this skill so it's shouldn't be there.

Second skill - "Dark Affinity", this skill or not working ok or the description isn't ok, it's should Increase light /dark magicATK by 5% but now its only increase dark magic, description say: "Increase dark magic's final damage by 5%", missing the Light magic..

In bottom of this post i will attached screenshots

Date and time of the incident: After 10/19/2016 Strange Stories Patch

Comments

• WhorificWhorific
    Reactions: 1,865
    edited October 2016
    If I recall correctly, in MapleStory Korea, Luminous has minor differences in story depending on whether you chose the dark path or the light path. This choice also changed the affinity skill in the first advancement. We got a different version of Luminous from another version of Maple Story that had a unique light/dark system and automatically forced you into the dark storyline. Dark Affinity isn't technically an error, it's just that we never got a choice to do the light path. It would have been nice if Nexon allowed existing Luminous to choose their affinity like in KMS.
  • JulyJuly
    edited October 2016
    Well that's not ok.. they should let us choose dark or light.. i still call it a bug.

Also one more thing missing, The question mark on light/dark hud which open the help window..
    Thats how it looks in KMS:

and thats how we have it:

• FreundFreund
    Reactions: 955
    edited October 2016
    There was also a description in ' Light Speed ' = " Also permanently increases movement speed and jump," tried teleport jumping. It didn't work as I hoped it would be. Since they shorten the teleportation distances quite badly. Unless I read it wrong.
  • JulyJuly
    edited October 2016
    I also want to add to this bug report, Luminous Reflection skill damage formula not working ok, something is wrong!
    How can it be that a skill (reflection) have 420% damage, and a luminous with 25k int doing 10m lines to mobs? (even to orange mushrooms)

Please can some1 from nexon check it? please! :(
    @KThxBaiNao