[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Welcome to the new forums!

Comments

• KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,845
    edited September 2016
    ah nice. I love these new Forums.(finally a Forum where videos work correctly)
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,090
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    *edit oops wrong thread
  • BBBBGiftsComBBBBGiftsCom
    Reactions: 100
    edited September 2016
    I have not played in a long time forgot my password on my old email.Downloading now cant wait to see all the changes!
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,440
    edited October 2016
    forum still kind of same regarding to no notifications after any comment unless they tag u directly. even a quote wont trigger a notification
  • TakalaTakala
    Reactions: 640
    edited October 2016
    I loved vbulletin but boy was a new update needed here. Thanks team :)
  • NagatoniichaNagatoniicha
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2016
    I do not know where to go to do to me about, I can not go to play and I get a window that says' You have been disconnected from the login server. Please try again later. OK. '' OMG !!! and has 24 hours this and still not see some answers, I posted over there in forum maintenance, but nothing! Now I can not play and I'm losing my keys and update school yesterday and today of absolute belt.
  • TriforceTriforce
    Reactions: 610
    edited October 2016
    Kitties
    Kitties said:

Forums look nice. Wish we could change our avatar to something unique as it was nice to distinguish between different forum posts. Otherwise, it is an improvement in my book.

I agree. I would love to change my avatar too, but the changes are definitely an improvement. Got muh dream forum name.. weee!! \('u')/
  • BigDaddyDavidBigDaddyDavid
    Reactions: 705
    edited October 2016
    It's litten
  • SheikSheik
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2016
    Loving the new forum
  • ASoggyRatASoggyRat
    Reactions: 720
    edited November 2016
    As a new migrant from EMS, these shiny new forums look pretty nice.
  • Shaneration1Shaneration1
    Reactions: 420
    edited November 2016
    new forums wooop welcome all users names shane, im from eu still waiting for my account to migrate but chilling out in reboot till then :D
  • ShanerationShaneration
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016
    welcome to the new forums everyone ill be battlemaging over here :D
  • WarmRiceWarmRice
    Reactions: 400
    edited May 2018

• MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,060
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2017
    If you mean your posts from the previous forum, they are no longer available. I presume individual user stats were not maintained due to differences in the two forum softwares, as well as representation of legacy posts.
  • WarmRiceWarmRice
    Reactions: 400
    edited May 2018

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 37,440
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    WarmRice wrote: »
    No, I mean the actual accounts. I'm not too sure but I remember signing up for an account on the old forums right before it closed (or around there), but now I can't seem to log back on to it (password or account incorrect error). I was wondering maybe there was another platform (site) to log on to the forums, as I remembered there was one for the old forums and one for this new one -- but now theres only the login for the new forums? Perhaps if anyone has a screenshot of the old forums I may be able to recall what I was doing. I believe at that time the new forums were in their "lite" version. I also remember the old forums were (also) accessible on the main maplestory website, and not through a redirected new tab, as it is now.

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/9753/closing-old-forums-1-31-2017