[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Skill] Ice Age disconnects you from certian maps.

EldaneshEldanesh
Reactions: 205
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Skill

Brief bug summary: If I use my Ice/Lightning mage’s 5th job skill, Ice Age, at any of the Tranquil Edra maps (The ones in the cave of Arcane River; they spawn lanterns when they die.) I will lag out and then disconnect. More specifically, I will use the skill and as the persisting ice deals damage to the mobs, they will start walking in place and I can’t attack or type anymore. After about 5 seconds, I will get sent back to the world selection screen with an error that reads: “Unable to connect to the game server. Please try again later.”

More details: I have tested this on two separate computers both on and off 2x. I used two different internet connections and found that this was a consistent problem.

Steps to reproduce: Use Ice Age at any of the Tranquil Edra maps.

Character name: LordKatz
Character level: 210
Character job: Arch Mage (Ice/Lightning)
World name: Broa
Date and time of the incident: This has been persisting ever since 5th job was released.
(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time) EST.
RikNL