[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Ranking in Commerci Union Voyage not working
Bug type: Gameplay
Brief bug summary: The ranking of participants in a Commerci Union Voyage, by damage dealt, is not working.
More details: Commerci Union Voyage is a Party Quest for 3 participants who battle several waves of enemies. The PQ keeps a ranking of which player dealt the most damage to the enemies, and gives a small bonus reward depending on this ranking.
Currently, the ranking is not working. It is randomized when the party enters the map, and remains constant regardless of damage dealt.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Gather three characters, who have unlocked Commerci Union Voyage content, at San Commerci: Union Dock. Form a party and have its leader talk to NPC Maestra Fiametta to being the voyage.
2. Observe the ranking list which appears on the top right of your window.
3. Let a character who is NOT first on that ranking solo all enemies, while the other two stay up in the rigging, attacking no enemies.
4. Observe that the ranking does not change, and the character doing all the damage does not climb to first place.
5. Once all enemies are eliminated, talk to NPC Tepes to exit the PQ.
6. Speak to NPC Maestra Fiametta to receive rewards.
7. Observe that the bonus denaro are distributed according to the (faulty) ranking. The character that did all the damage does not receive the most denaro.