[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

All Cast Fandub of MapleStory: Friend Story

GamesjayplaysGamesjayplays
Reactions: 630
edited March 2017 in Archive
Hello everyone! My crew and I have just released the first all cast fandub of Friend Story The Prologue! The project took 3 weeks to put together. With 1 week of auditions and 2 weeks of editing and lines. We're about to start working on Act 1 and are currently casting Act 1 of Black Heaven. Would mean a lot to us if you check it out! :D

Prologue Friend Story

Act 1 Part 1 Black Heaven
MakazeKibaNeospectorKingStarfire

Comments

• MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited December 2016
    This is lovely work. I would like to see more fandubs of the blockbuster content (where there is no dubs anyway).
    Gamesjayplays
  • KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited December 2016
    this is great, love the way it was down. but the whole "PlotDevice" thingkind of took me out of it, in text it's fine but hearing it out loud was a bit awkward. Are you able to verbally call him Kao or Kaoru, that is the canon name for or the explorer(s).
  • GamesjayplaysGamesjayplays
    edited December 2016
    KingStarfire

this is great, love the way it was down. but the whole "PlotDevice" thingkind of took me out of it, in text it's fine but hearing it out loud was a bit awkward. Are you able to verbally call him Kao or Kaoru, that is the canon name for or the explorer(s).
    To be honest I never knew explorers had an official name. I went with PlotDevice as I thought it would be weird and generic enough for the controlled character as every character who enters these worlds will have a personalized name that is gibberish. I went with irony :) But thank you so much!
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited December 2016
    IM CRYING LMAO. CAN YOU PLEASE CHANGE OZ'S VOICE TO A GUY TALKING IN A REALLY HIGH PITCH VOICE
  • GamesjayplaysGamesjayplays
    edited January 2017
    Just released Act 1 Part 1 of Black Heaven!