[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Halloween Mansion client crashing

CyuleCyule
Reactions: 315
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
Since the Halloween events started yesterday, every time I enter a room in the Halloween Mansion that has attackable monsters, my client crashes as soon as I attack them. I am always in channel 1, and it has never been close to full any of these times. Since starting to play weeks ago, my client has never crashed, and it does not happen anywhere else in the game that I have gone.
WarmAdventurer

Comments

• WarmAdventurerWarmAdventurer
    Reactions: 900
    edited October 2016
    Same for me! My client crashes randomally more often when I enter into maps with monsters inside at the Haunted Mansion.
    Last time I was aware it crashed the moment I entered the map and then I attacked a monster.
    This already happened to me for 2 times before I wrote this.

My class is Dark Knight, it crashed to me once upon a normal attack on a monster in the Haunted Mansion area.

Thank you.
  • DiannikaDiannika
    Reactions: 995
    edited October 2016
    submitted a bug report about this earlier...

you dont have to be the one attacking either... If someone else, not even a party member, attacks, you can crash.

you can end up in a crash cycle that way. (crash, restart game, spawn, someone attacks while you are spawning or right after before you have time to get out of room, crash, etc)