[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Frost friends set?

DalethDaleth
Reactions: 1,855
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I have participated in the frost friends thing a number of times but I am still unclear as to how I get the equipment set. I know you *can* get it, but I can't find any information of *how* in the patch notes or in game.

I am pretty blind though I could have missed it.

How do you get it?

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Daleth
    Daleth said:

I have participated in the frost friends thing a number of times but I am still unclear as to how I get the equipment set. I know you *can* get it, but I can't find any information of *how* in the patch notes or in game.

I am pretty blind though I could have missed it.

How do you get it?
    So I only know of three parts that they show in the event post, the mask, the medal, and the title effect. Mask is from the diplomacy part (two different kinds), think the medal was from an achievement/ice box (2), and the effect is definitely from achievement (there's like 4 or so).
    Daleth