[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

A request from EMS

JewstinJewstin
Reactions: 100
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
Sawp peeps!
I'm now trying to report this here, since I lost all kinds of hope in the EMS staff and with the upcoming migration it's probably the best I can do at the moment.

My main character is a Dual Blade and ever since we got the GMS v1.73 client, our Flash Jump and Blade Ascension does not work together anymore. It used to work perfectly fine before and increased our jump distance even further. But after the client update, nothing happens anymore, when I'm trying to use Blade Ascension after Flash Jumping. I know that this is a very long known issue and I kind of expected to receive this bug aswell, when the migration-announcement was made. Sadly I was right.

What I don't understand though, since it's a known issue ever since the DB-class got revamped (which was in March 2014!!), why has nothing happened yet? It really took the fun out of my favorite class in the game and restriced our mobility alot.

I really hope that this issue can get fixed before or during the migration and I'd be happy, if someone from our future staff could look into this. I know that alot of class changes were made during the last big update today, but I couldn't find any changes regarding this issue.

Thanks for your time,
Justin