[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't make witch's stew this year?

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited October 2016 in General Chat
I was looking forward to making stew again this year. I was sad to see the witch is not anyplace to be found and stews are not mentioned in the patch notes. =[

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    Nope! No more Witch Malady event! The vast majority of people were inconvenienced by the token drops. They dropped so often, and only stacked to 100.

Unfortunately for you and the like dozen-odd other people who actively did this, it's gone. And with luck, it won't come back.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Would have been a simple enough thing to reduce token drops and make them stack higher.
    But Nexon would rather not activate the event than make even the tiniest effort to improve it.
  • OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/900/no-more-witch-malady
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Would have been a simple enough thing to reduce token drops and make them stack higher.
    But Nexon would rather not activate the event than make even the tiniest effort to improve it.
    Nexon,
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited October 2016
    I farmed all the junk required to make Stew in anticipation of the event...do i keep it or npc it?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    CrystalOra

I farmed all the junk required to make Stew in anticipation of the event...do i keep it or npc it?
    If you've got the space to keep it for next year (like, on a mule), you can do that.
  • OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

CrystalOra

If you've got the space to keep it for next year (like, on a mule), you can do that.
    What makes you think the Witch Malady event will happen in 2017 if it didn't happen this year?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    OdysseyTwo

AKradian
    AKradian said:

CrystalOra

What makes you think the Witch Malady event will happen in 2017 if it didn't happen this year?
    If enough people say they miss it, Nexon might bring it back. I don't pretend to be able to predict what they would or wouldn't do.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited October 2016
    Well I can just toss it on another account that I don't use for now I guess.