[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Portals not Registering since 1/18/17 UTC - Play V

Comments

• KoldsauceKoldsauce
    Reactions: 100
    edited January 2017
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Casylia
    Casylia said:

: No compensation means the event's borked anyway-it's near-impossible to finish now
    How do you figure that?
    We missed 1 day out of 4 spare days that the event has.
    That makes it harder to finish, but not "near impossible".
    Not everyone is online every hour every day, some of us have jobs
  • LairLair
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited January 2017
    It seems like some people still have problem getting their portals completed. If that's the case, I advice you to restart your PC. it worked for a player who told me they still have this bug.
  • KnofbathKnofbath
    Reactions: 740
    edited January 2017
    Can't expect everyone to be able to log on and complete 2.5 hours of a 3 hour daily during work or school hours. For all intents and purposes, it was broken for 2 days and should be extended by that amount.
  • ShakalakazShakalakaz
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2017
    I hope Nexon can extend this event by 1 or 2 days for people who could not get boxes everyday and losing 2 days due to glitch hurt some people. I myself can only finish with only 91 or 95 as most depending on how the event end on the 31. Please extend it by a couple of days..
  • dasGreatBeastdasGreatBeast
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2017
    Any one else crashes when entering inferno den portal?
    GG losing precious numbers for the abso weapon
  • BunizBuniz
    Reactions: 480
    edited January 2017
    I didn't see this and made a new thread, its not working today 1-23-17 and once again its the portals that DO NOT work! I've been to three portals and they did not register. So how are we going to be able to make this up ? working 3 hrs a day for so long and this is not even going to count. Nexon DO SOMETHING NOW... we've done our job, do yours and fix it for us. ugh!
  • dasGreatBeastdasGreatBeast
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2017
    3 days in a row that i crash when entering inferno ...
  • LeedletimeLeedletime
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2017
    The play v bug on January 17 and 18 is the deciding factor for many maplers(myself included) being able to fully complete play v and obtain their hard earned abso lab weapon.

IGN: BurnedDread
    World: Reboot
    Class: Demon Avenger
    Level: 206
  • ShakalakazShakalakaz
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2017
    I really hope Nexon can do something about this cause i did the math and know that im going to be missing a couple days and doing sudden amount of days was going to get me to 96 box for sure but after missing 2 days ( 6 boxes ) it really set me back. Even tho Nexon said people who deserve the reward should get the reward... i just hope that you can extend the days that was glitch cuz i myself going to finish this event with 95 boxes and wont be able to get abos lab weapon suck for me :/ ... not getting a reward that take a lot of time due to the in game glitch really suck...

IGN: uHastuneMiku
    World: Reboot
    Class: Dual Blade
    Level: 199
  • LeedletimeLeedletime
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2017
    Has there been any updates from the administrators?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Leedletime wrote: »
    Has there been any updates from the administrators?

Sort of.
    The notice for today's maintenance is up, and this event is not mentioned.
    Therefore we can conclude that it's not being extended, nor are any boxes going to be given as compensation.

Sorry for your loss.
  • FoxJunkerFoxJunker
    Reactions: 600
    edited November 2018
    I've been to four portals (pollo and frito) and they did not register. i can't finsh the daily quests pls try to fix the problem
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited November 2018
    Are you changing characters while doing the boxes? you have to be on the character that did the portal to get the box. Also some of my friends have noticed that if you refuse to go into pollo/frito requirement until the runes are done this glitch happens less. So if you only do the requirement that your timer is for then this does not happen. It is a pain, but it is a temp fix.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    This thread is almost two years old. Please don't necro-bump it. Start a new thread if you have issues with the currently ongoing event.
This discussion has been closed.