[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

{Skill} Call Of Cygnus Missing

IamRebootIamReboot
Reactions: 200
edited January 2017 in Bug Reporting
I did the Shinsoo’s Call quest and got Elemental Expert (Cygnus Knight Beginner Skill) but Call Of Cygnus isn't there. I am level 222 and advanced to 5th job before i got the skill. Is that a problem? If you didn't know Call Of Cygnus is the 4th job skill which is basically like maple warrior.

Character name: RebootCuum

Character level: 230

Character job: Blaze Wizard

World name: Reboot

Comments

• LandénLandén
    Reactions: 780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Oops, didn't read all
  • iMuddyWiziMuddyWiz
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2017
    Got the same problem as you. Finished the questline but no call of cygnus skill.
  • FreakStreakFreakStreak
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited March 2017
    Got the same issue on my 216 wind archer. I'm guessing they didnt fix the issue yet? So frustrating...
  • FreakStreakFreakStreak
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited March 2017
    I did mine after 5th job.... maybe it doesnt give us the skill after we get the next job advancement. which doesnt make sense... i just have 30 sp points just chilling now lol.
  • iWreckinBawliWreckinBawl
    Reactions: 600
    edited November 2019
    After you finish the Alliance Gathering.... on the light bulb.. left side, Do Shinsoo's call
    You'll get it the skill from Shinsoo
This discussion has been closed.