[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Runes not in aqua road: grave of a wrecked ship

TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
Reactions: 2,320
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
runes stopped spawning on this map, i believe this might be a sinister nerf than a bug since the darkness runes there help get a healer cold shark to spawn for a substantial reward box. stop being stingy!

Comments

• KeepComingBackKeepComingBack
    Reactions: 2,960
    edited October 2016
    You gotta be within a certain level range now to spawn runes.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    KeepComingBack

You gotta be within a certain level range now to spawn runes.
    This is ridiculous ... If I get a sudden mission to find a rune I should be able to just Maple Guide teleport in to a map or something and find one.....

I don't understand this change at all it's not like you are taking peoples runes when the game is a ghost town outside Reboot/Scania.....

• TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    edited October 2016
    i am in level range of the area and been killing and spawning elites in the same channel and no runes are spawning, so your theory is a bit off there. there is def some kind of bug or malicious intent to impede people from collecting monsters
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    edited October 2016
    correction seems i was wrong i thought, that if u could spawn an elite you would also spawn runes, once u go above 10 levels above mob level runes stop spawning. on a happier note on leveling my alt for 2X i got petrified solemn viking and shadowy white fang very happy day!
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    I really hope this is fixed soon but I doubt it will be.