[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Kanna Missing Quests? (Including Emblem ones...)

FennekinFennekin
Reactions: 2,931
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2017 in General Chat
Sooo I finally decided to do the Kanna story quests. I had the quest "Movin' on Mu Lung" in my "In Progress" tab for probably about a year. I went over to Mu Lung, talked to Tae Sang, completed it, and the next quest didn't show up... According to guides I read online (as well as the "Completed" tab on another Kanna character I have), the next quest should be "Mu Lung's Contribution" given to you by Tae Sang. But Tae Sang isn't offering me that quest, nor can I find it in the "Available" tab of my quest list. Is there some other requirement?

Also, how do you unlock the emblem quests? I have them on my lvl 134 kanna, but not on my lvl 206 one. I saw on reddit that others were having this issue, but no answers, and couldn't find a bug reporting thread for it. Is it still a bug? Am I just missing something? I heard someone say "do the story quests" but as you can see above, I'm a little stuck on that lol.