[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wedding commemoration ring

ArlongArlong
Reactions: 4,645
edited October 2016 in General Chat
Can't believe it's been over 1000 days. Sure my love grew deeper. Sure it did. Too bad we haven't spoken let alone seen each other in game for weeks now. GET OVER HERE. COME HITHER. GIT, GIT OVAH HERE. GIT YAR PICKLED 엉덩이 OVER HERE. GIT OVAR HERE. GIT YAR OVARIES HERE. GIT IT. GIT ER DONE. DO IT. JUST DO IT. DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS. I NEEED DIS RING MAN. ITS MY PRECIOUUUUSSSSSAAAAAAAAAHHH. WE WANTS IT. WE NEEDS IT. MUST. HAVE. THE PRECIOUSSSSS. THEY STOLE IT FROM US. SNEAKY LITTLE HOBBITSES. WE COULD TRICKS IT FIRST. No, no master - YES, PRECIOUS. FIRST. THEY WILL CHEAT YOU, HURT YOU, LIE. Master's my friend. YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. NOBODY LIKES YOU. Not listening, not listening. YOU'RE A LIAR, AND A THIEF. No. MURDERERRRRRR. You win. GO AWAY HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE. I hate you, I hate you. WHERE WOULD YOU BE WITHOUT ME. ARLONG, ARLONG SAVED US. IT WAS ME. WE SURVIVED BECAUSE OF MEEEE. Not anymore. WHAT DID YOU SAY? Master looks after us now, we don't need you. WHAT? Leave now, and never come back. NO. Leave now, and never come back! GUUUUHHH. Leave, now, and never come back!!! ??? We told him to go away, and away he goes precious. GONE, GONE, GONE, ARLONG IS FREEEEE

I really want this ring :(

Comments

• ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited October 2016
    shameless bump. still waiting for master to respond-desu. porquoi did I marry such a loser. 키티 어디 갔어!!! 피클드 엉덩이!!
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited October 2016
    -shrug- last time i saw mine was 3 days before the visitors event ended.