[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How many variants of Power Elixirs do we have now?

Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
Reactions: 6,020
edited January 2017 in Rants and Raves
https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/5os33g/why/

This needs to stop. We don't need anymore of the same item with the same functionality under a different item ID.

One tradeable and untradeable, that's as reasonable as it gets. Five, or six that's way to excessive. This is one of the reasons why the game is so dam bloated.

What do you think? Agree, disagree? Comment below if you have anything to say.
  1. Do you think we should only have 2 different types of Power Elixirs?23 votes
    1. Yes, more than two is far too excessive.
       96% (22 votes)
    2. I think having Power Elixirs with the exact same functionality under a different item ID is fine.
       4% (1 vote)

Comments

• StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited January 2017
    Well.. to be fair, Guild Potions come with Blessing of the Guild (which are useful when bossing), but other than that, I don't mind the other variants of Power Elixir because certain events give them out/reward them and it's useful to all players.

All my opinion :3
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited January 2017
    @StayGold You're right about Guild Potions, but as for the rest of the untradeables they can literally just be one of the same items.

Instead we have so many different types of untradeable Power Elixirs that don't stack ontop of each other, and making more of those instead of reusing what we have makes even less sense.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited January 2017
    I'm completely in agreement, because this kind of thing is why this game takes up so much space.

Its2Sharp4U
  • MrsCuteMrsCute
    Reactions: 790
    edited January 2017
    tfw you realize it's a secret scheme for Nexon to get you to buy additional use slots for NX

No but seriously, it's getting ridiculous. At one point, I had like 8 different power elixers from 8 different events.
    It's really getting ridiculous, especially now that we have another one with a new sprite..
  • nsbhyfrnsbhyfr
    Reactions: 520
    edited January 2017
    there are 12 different power elixir ids