[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Perm Throwing star cover

lllAlonsollllllAlonsolll
Reactions: 830
edited October 2019 in Off-Topic Discussion
Is it possible to get perm throwing star cash covers? I know those that are being sold in cash shop are for 90 days only, but is there or has been in past a way to get them from either surprise style or any other mechanism that allow to get perm covers?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2019
    As far as I'm aware, no. They've always been temporary.
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited October 2019
    Is it possible to get perm throwing star cash covers? I know those that are being sold in cash shop are for 90 days only, but is there or has been in past a way to get them from either surprise style or any other mechanism that allow to get perm covers?
    they come once in a while like white suspender
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited October 2019
    There were perm ones back in the day. I got some that look like blue and white dragon bey blades. That was a very long time ago.
    WONDERGUY
  • pepepepe
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited November 2019
    They come out once in a while, I have a perm shooting star medal and throwing egg cover that went on sale not too long ago. They sold the whole lot as permanent one time, during the Night walker release patch which I missed unfortunately.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited December 2019
    pepe wrote: »
    They come out once in a while, I have a perm shooting star medal and throwing egg cover that went on sale not too long ago. They sold the whole lot as permanent one time, during the Night walker release patch which I missed unfortunately.

Yeah, the nightwalker revamp was when i got my Perm Dragon Discs.