[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Crystal ilbi vs balance fury thread

EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
Reactions: 1,185
edited November 2019 in General Chat
Hey
I'm intresting to know what better? Crystal illbi or fury?
I have both night lord and night walker and both of them holding 12 sets of fury ea 1 of them , is that enough?
I taught about to sell 2 Fury ea 1 of them it 4 total and stay with 10 fury ea 1 of them and get more 10 crystal ilbi ea 1 of them so it 20 crystal ilbi total, the problem is not making it, it to get those illbies
But my questions is, what the price of fury that I can sell it in Bera at 2019?
How much cost ilbi in Bera at 2019?
What is the best place to farm for ilbi?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2019
    You can't farm crystal ilbis, they have to be crafted by someone in the phantom forest in nlc. That said, crystal ilbis are probably cheaper than balanced furies, if only because of the whole one point difference in attack power(29 for crystal vs 30 for balanced). Personally, I think crystal ilbis are a much better choice than balanced furies. You're losing one single point of attack, it's not significant in any way, and with that insignificant loss comes the ability to recharge them everywhere, including android shops. Balanced furies, on the other hand, if you're deep in arcane river, the nearest place you'd be able to recharge them is the npc shop at three doors. It's not worth the trouble to have to leave the map constantly to recharge stars.

And you can answer half of your "bera 2019" questions literally by searching for these things on the auction house.
    EvanTrinity
  • EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
    edited November 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    You can't farm crystal ilbis, they have to be crafted by someone in the phantom forest in nlc. That said, crystal ilbis are probably cheaper than balanced furies, if only because of the whole one point difference in attack power(29 for crystal vs 30 for balanced). Personally, I think crystal ilbis are a much better choice than balanced furies. You're losing one single point of attack, it's not significant in any way, and with that insignificant loss comes the ability to recharge them everywhere, including android shops. Balanced furies, on the other hand, if you're deep in arcane river, the nearest place you'd be able to recharge them is the npc shop at three doors. It's not worth the trouble to have to leave the map constantly to recharge stars.

And you can answer half of your "bera 2019" questions literally by searching for these things on the auction house.

Ik that I can't farm for crystal ilbi, my question was where can I farm for ilbi not crystal ilbi
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited November 2019
    Oh, I completely misread that, my b.

According to some posts I found, dual birks in leafre, wolf spiders in the mesogear clocktower in nlc, spirit vikings at the bottom of ludibrium clocktower and maybe mushmom drop them. The rate seems pretty low, though.
    EvanTrinity
  • EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
    edited November 2019
    Oh, I completely misread that, my b.

According to some posts I found, dual birks in leafre, wolf spiders in the mesogear clocktower in nlc, spirit vikings at the bottom of ludibrium clocktower and maybe mushmom drop them. The rate seems pretty low, though.

U forgot the white wolves in dead mine, but wolf spiders still drop ilbis? Till today?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited November 2019
    They may. There's no really substantial drop table information anymore. Ever since hiddenstreet went defunct, all you've got anymore is best-guesses from players.
    EvanTrinity
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2019
    Best place to recharge Furies is Monster Park or RA npc's, tp from town instead of going to Three Doors, or you could try getting someone to boss queue you in.
    EvanTrinity
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited November 2019
    YinYangX wrote: »
    Best place to recharge Furies is Monster Park or RA npc's, tp from town instead of going to Three Doors, or you could try getting someone to boss queue you in.

Compared to crystal ilbis, which, last I checked, I was able to recharge via my android's shop.
    EvanTrinity
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2019
    Compared to crystal ilbis, which, last I checked, I was able to recharge via my android's shop.

Yes, I'm not saying Furies are easier to charge than CI, but I'm saying that you can charge them from somewhere more convenient than Three Doors like you claimed.
    EvanTrinity