[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Glory Skills Expiring Early

SilverCNightSilverCNight
Reactions: 510
edited December 2019 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Early Skill Expiration

Brief bug summary: Completed the Convergence quests on a character and ranked up to Sentinel. Logged onto another character, completed both the Aftermath quest and the convergence quest by skipping cut scenes. Gained Glory Guard Training and Glory Guard Power skills which expiration dates of 12/4, then they expired.

rV11nbY.jpeg

dhUOwc2.jpeg

More details: Has also happened on other characters who did not previously have quests completed. (A shade and Mihile)

Steps to reproduce: Complete Aftermath and Convergence quests on a character and rank up to Sentinel. Log onto a character who has not done either the Aftermath or Convergence and complete both quests to receive Glory Guard Training and Glory Guard Power skills and wait a few minutes to see them expire.

Character name: SilverCHaya

Character level: 200

Character job: Hayato

World name: NA Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 12/3/19 ~8PM PST

Gazz

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    So I logged onto another char and completed the Outpost cutscenes. It said I got the Glory Skill (the one needed to afk for exp/glory), however 10 seconds later both skills expired. I know this was an issue with the first Tenebris Expedition event that all the skills disappeared from all chars except the one who actually ranked up, and lo and behold the same shoddy coding has led to the exact same issue happening again.

Unless there's something I'm missing of why everything related to the Outpost is missing on my alt chars...?
  • GazzGazz
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2019
    Just want to back this up and say that it's happening to me as well.
    0bd363272427b6b62cb7859a0dd9ec2b.png
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2019
    Well that would explain that. Happening for me as well on bera; 205 pathfinder.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    This exact same thing happened with the Black Mage events last year.
    It's funny how they never test content that is extremely similar or entirely identical for the bugs that occurred in previous releases.
    QA what are you doing. You have one job.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited December 2019
    Thanks, it's been forwarded.
    YinYangX
  • quisenquisen
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2019
    i didn't get the drill hall skill, no messages or nothing after upgrading to sentinel and skipping cutscenes.
    was able to get riftbringer though
    on jett, in reboot, level 167, around 8:30pm est

32ad99f6cb.png