[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

dragon rider pq

TanyaWolfTanyaWolf
Reactions: 200
Nexon should make dragon rider pq solo instead of trying to find another 2 party members to enter. Its very hard to find people to do pq these days. :(

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2019
    "I think this party quest should be made solo content"

And yet people wonder why nexon does nothing to incentivize party play ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As to your problem, OP: it's not "very hard" to find people, you're just going about it the wrong way. If you're in the discord server just ask if anyone's available to help you. Everyone knows how beneficial the leafre set is, as well as how dead party play is(could never guess why that is...), so most people are willing to help someone get enough people together for it.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited December 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

And yet people wonder why nexon does nothing to incentivize party play ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As to your problem, OP: it's not "very hard" to find people, you're just going about it the wrong way. If you're in the discord server just ask if anyone's available to help you. Everyone knows how beneficial the leafre set is, as well as how dead party play is(could never guess why that is...), so most people are willing to help someone get enough people together for it.

Can it really qualify as a party quest when nobody does it? While I'd love to see Nexon create incentives for party play / PQs (such as a party EXP bonus for completing PQs, similar to old LKC/Stronghold but also applicable to the completion reward), the option wouldn't hurt either.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2019
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »

Can it really qualify as a party quest when nobody does it? While I'd love to see Nexon create incentives for party play / PQs (such as a party EXP bonus for completing PQs, similar to old LKC/Stronghold but also applicable to the completion reward), the option wouldn't hurt either.

I dunno man, just kind of annoying that the player base tends to be a personification of the no take, only throw comic when it comes to things.

Like just last night on the subreddit, there are people pining for the return of happyville and other fun random chill holiday events. Yet the very same people are unlikely to willingly take time away from their grind to actually take part in that type of event.
    FuhreakYinYangX