[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

ho young weapon drop

kaoru2xdkaoru2xd
Reactions: 100
edited December 2019 in Bug Reporting
today I was lvl a ho young and I realized that your lvl 40+ weapons are not dropping. Does this happen to anyone else?

Comments

• DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited December 2019
    Weapons drop, but they seem to have an absurdly low drop rate. I personally didn't get any until level 80+
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited December 2019
    or you get every other class weapon and equip except what your looking for! I found a kanna fan thinking i found one for hoyoung....nope lol wrong fan! haha! At least the low levels dont last long until your able to grind elsewhere and find more things!
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited December 2019
    There is no Level 40 fan for Hoyoung. The weapons are Level 10, 30, 50, and then every 10 levels until 140.
  • roni_feld1roni_feld1
    Reactions: 300
    edited March 2020
    someone know where i can find any weapon for the ho young player my weapon is lvl 1 and i cant find any ather better weapon please help im lvl 100 with a weapon lvl 1 XD
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2020
    There is currently a bug with hoyoung weapon drops.
    You can buy a level 30 ritual fan in the hoyoung home town, or you can craft (with Smithing) ritual fans up to level 120.