[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

ho young weapon drop

kaoru2xdkaoru2xd
Reactions: 100
edited December 2019 in Bug Reporting
today I was lvl a ho young and I realized that your lvl 40+ weapons are not dropping. Does this happen to anyone else?

Comments

• DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,175
    edited December 2019
    Weapons drop, but they seem to have an absurdly low drop rate. I personally didn't get any until level 80+
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 1,355
    edited December 2019
    or you get every other class weapon and equip except what your looking for! I found a kanna fan thinking i found one for hoyoung....nope lol wrong fan! haha! At least the low levels dont last long until your able to grind elsewhere and find more things!
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 3,810
    edited December 2019
    There is no Level 40 fan for Hoyoung. The weapons are Level 10, 30, 50, and then every 10 levels until 140.
  • roni_feld1roni_feld1
    Reactions: 300
    edited March 21
    someone know where i can find any weapon for the ho young player my weapon is lvl 1 and i cant find any ather better weapon please help im lvl 100 with a weapon lvl 1 XD
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 38,230
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited March 21
    There is currently a bug with hoyoung weapon drops.
    You can buy a level 30 ritual fan in the hoyoung home town, or you can craft (with Smithing) ritual fans up to level 120.