[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Just a quick question on the Masteria Revamp

ApocalyptianApocalyptian
Reactions: 2,330
edited December 2019 in General Chat
Oh my gosh my favorte part of maple is coming back ahhh! Exciting!
But my question was does this mean we can get all the good potions they used to have in NLC again? I dont know about you all but I am so sick of trying to find power elixers and other potions for training instead of using the good stuff!
Anyone know?
darik

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2019
    What do you even mean by good potions? They've always been there. And how exactly are potions that heal 100% of both hp and mp not "the good stuff"?
  • duelghostduelghost
    Reactions: 1,170
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    You mean the 70~75% HP/MP pots? I think they've always been there, although I'm not sure post-revamp.

Does anyone know if the same questline and rewards will be available post-revamp or should I do them for every character before they're gone?
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited December 2019
    yeah the ones that dont feel like im wasting the best ones with my auto pet potions lol. THey deleted nlc and you cant get into it even with a hyper tele rock. So yeah I been waiting for this for quite some time. Im not even sure you can do any masteria quests since there is no masteria now.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited December 2019
    THey deleted nlc and you cant get into it even with a hyper tele rock.

What are you even talking about? It's still there. The fact that you have to go to kerning city and use the subway instead of the dimensional mirror doesn't make it "deleted".
    Dnaman101xBeastHeroPirateIzzyYinYangXdarik
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    THey deleted nlc and you cant get into it even with a hyper tele rock.

What are you even talking about? It's still there. The fact that you have to go to kerning city and use the subway instead of the dimensional mirror doesn't make it "deleted".

This, plus you can still hyper rock into it. Search up "NLC" on the world map. (Not "New Leaf City")
    Fuhreak
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    I just can't wait for them to ruin it even further than they did with the aliens.
    xparasite9
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited December 2019
    chooz wrote: »
    I just can't wait for them to ruin it even further than they did with the aliens.

Come on dont be so negative, the alien content was super good, specially training wise and farming wise those were some rlly good maps, too bad they nerfed them.
    But just in case id stock pots and get w.e u need from the ninja exchange before the patch just in case they hide those items behind a time wall or a long prequest wall or straight up delete them by mistake
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited December 2019
    darik wrote: »

Come on dont be so negative, the alien content was super good, specially training wise and farming wise those were some rlly good maps, too bad they nerfed them.
    But just in case id stock pots and get w.e u need from the ninja exchange before the patch just in case they hide those items behind a time wall or a long prequest wall or straight up delete them by mistake

The alien content had a horribly written storyline and cramped everyone into maps with artificially inflated mob EXP, rendering mobs for 50 levels useless. Not only that, but GMS nerfed Galloperas a few months after Big Bang came out as they gave 2400 exp each (an understandable nerf), yet they then decided to release aliens at 3000 exp.

And before you bring up LKC, you had to actually party and deal semi decent damage to get partied there.

Personally I agree with chooz; ever since the original director behind Masteria left Nexon, the story could never be as good as it once was, including the blockbuster.
    xparasite9
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited December 2019
    Anyone remember truckerstory?
    PirateIzzy
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited December 2019
    duelghost wrote: »
    You mean the 70~75% HP/MP pots? I think they've always been there, although I'm not sure post-revamp.

Does anyone know if the same questline and rewards will be available post-revamp or should I do them for every character before they're gone?

I highly recommend doing the currently available quests before the update.

I remember never being able to get a map.
    YinYangXPirateIzzy
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited December 2019
    bumbertyr wrote: »

I remember never being able to get a map.

Suck eggs, dork

C84Ddoj.jpg
    bumbertyr
  • Luminous0014Luminous0014
    Reactions: 1,055
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    I mean if u r looking for the 75% heal pots, this potion seller in malaysia sells 80% hp and mp pots for 12000 meso.
    But no other pots tho.