[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't claim reward points/popoh's relay reward poi

asyuuasyuu
Reactions: 410
edited December 2019 in Bug Reporting
go into cash shop to redeem and it says "you didnt get any reward points". can't claim any rewards from relay event aswell, please help. first post, sorry if i broke any rules or did something wrong
MorningAfterSeven

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    asyuu wrote: »
    go into cash shop to redeem and it says "you didnt get any reward points". can't claim any rewards from relay event aswell, please help. first post, sorry if i broke any rules or did something wrong

I had the same issue with the RP, but for me it fixed itself after daily reset, so what I think happens is you have a "soft" cap of redeeming ~3k RP daily, since what I did was I redeemed by 1k RP from the previous day Relay, then the 1.7k from today Relay + ~400 RP from bosses and Monster Collection. Try checking the Cash shop after tomorrow's reset.

Jw, what does it say when you try to claim ther Relay rewards?
    MorningAfterSeven
  • MysteryMystery
    Reactions: 1,345
    edited December 2019
    I have the exact same issue. For some reason i can't redeem my maple reward points. I can collect maple relay and monster collection reward points, but i'm on 20/20 tokens and can't redeem those in cs.
    I get the same message, you didn't get any reward points.
    It's been like that for a few days now, so it has nothing to do with the daily cap.
    MorningAfterSevenYinYangX
  • MorningAfterSevenMorningAfterSeven
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited December 2019
    Same here!
    ZCUz4zp.jpg
    Z4EicRb.jpg
    zHdtoGv.jpg
  • TsukiBakaTsukiBaka
    Reactions: 1,410
    edited December 2019
    Same issue occurring. I know it's not the daily limit now since it just reset. Still can't claim reward points.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited December 2019
    There is a following limitation on acquiring reward point
    - Max 3000 RP per day
    - Max 45000 RP per month (I assure you that the limit is working as intended)

With the maple relay, monster collection and daily bossing, it is natural to cap out on RP for the month at this point of time.

The error message isn't specific enough, please inform the developers to change the message from "You didn't get maple reward point" to "Reached daily/monthly reward point limit".
  • TsukiBakaTsukiBaka
    edited December 2019
    Rexaar wrote: »
    There is a following limitation on acquiring reward point
    - Max 3000 RP per day
    - Max 45000 RP per month (I assure you that the limit is working as intended)

With the maple relay, monster collection and daily bossing, it is natural to cap out on RP for the month at this point of time.

The error message isn't specific enough, please inform the developers to change the message from "You didn't get maple reward point" to "Reached daily/monthly reward point limit".

It's mid December, and I'm positive I didn't get 45000 RP per month. 100% positive.
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    Reactions: 840
    edited December 2019
    I just started to have this issue today as well right after reset. It won't let me turn in my reward points that are not over the daily cap of 3k and I'm not over the monthly cap of 45k total rp monthly, which personally I think is stupid if they are counting maple relay towards the cap. Leave it to Nexon to give out something for 5 more days and you can't accept it. Great event. Merry Christmas.
  • RexaarRexaar
    edited December 2019
    It's mid December, and I'm positive I didn't get 45000 RP per month. 100% positive.

1700 RP from maple relay
    680 RP from daily boss (Pink Bean, Arkarium, Horntail, Ranmaru, Von Leon, Ani , Zakum, Papulatus, Von Bon, Pierre, Queen, Vellum, Magnus, Gollux)
    510 RP from 3 24 hour monster collection box

45000/2890 = 15.6 days to cap out.
    You can add up your total RP earned by clicking on the "reward point" button in the top right corner of the cash shop
  • TsukiBakaTsukiBaka
    edited December 2019
    Rexaar wrote: »

1700 RP from maple relay
    680 RP from daily boss (Pink Bean, Arkarium, Horntail, Ranmaru, Von Leon, Ani , Zakum, Papulatus, Von Bon, Pierre, Queen, Vellum, Magnus, Gollux)
    510 RP from 3 24 hour monster collection box

45000/2890 = 15.6 days to cap out.
    You can add up your total RP earned by clicking on the "reward point" button in the top right corner of the cash shop

You're not getting my message. I didn't deny that it is possible to cap out. What I'm saying is, I 100% didn't hit the cap for the month. I hope this bug is addressed cuz I got over 1k points sitting in my use now
  • MrMingMrMing
    Reactions: 100
    I have same issue
  • RexaarRexaar
    edited December 2019
    Add up how many RP you have earned this month to prove that the monthly cap is lower than intended for some people.
    I cannot prove the cap is lower than intended myself as I have earned 45k RP this month and last month according to the RP logs.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    I have hit the cap for this month at 43,910‬ RP, with 1,870 RP earned that I can't settle in the CS at the moment. iirc that gets reset after a week or something, so I'd then have to make sure to only get 1,090 RP or less next week to be able to settle.
    Would be more convenient if it just automatically cut your RP at the full monthly limit instead of not letting you settle at all if you have excess RP and it's more than a week to the monthly reset. Since it'll just get deleted now anyway.
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    Reactions: 840
    edited December 2019
    Annnnnnnd still can't collect my rp in the cash shop even though I have not maxed for the month and now I am at 20/20 rp collections. And not even an acknowledgement from Nexon on this problem.
  • MiVingareiMiVingarei
    Reactions: 520
    edited December 2019
    i'm with same issue....