[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Castle Crash Quest Issue

AzureZephyrAzureZephyr
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
Quest isn't populating anything to continue the quest. Edea has no quests for me, and when I speak to her she only reads: "I'm working on a strategy to reclaim downtown".

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 2,760
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    Are you talking about the Magnus questline...? I think I ran into the same problem - you have to go into the second floor of Treglow's lab (the portal that has the science beakers over it) - just keep progressing through the maps until you get a lightbulb. They shortened the quests in these areas, but in the process left these open gaps where nothing happens and you're not notified of anything in the quest log/in progress tab.
    AzureZephyr
  • AzureZephyrAzureZephyr
    edited December 2019
    I can't even access that map.. I'm stuck at Tyrant's Castle : Tyrant's Castle Entryway. I'm going to poke around and complete as many quests in the area and hope for the best
  • AzureZephyrAzureZephyr
    edited December 2019
    (at the Entryway it reads that the area is under Magnus' control and that I cannot enter yet)