[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Castle Crash Quest Issue

AzureZephyrAzureZephyr
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
Quest isn't populating anything to continue the quest. Edea has no quests for me, and when I speak to her she only reads: "I'm working on a strategy to reclaim downtown".

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    Are you talking about the Magnus questline...? I think I ran into the same problem - you have to go into the second floor of Treglow's lab (the portal that has the science beakers over it) - just keep progressing through the maps until you get a lightbulb. They shortened the quests in these areas, but in the process left these open gaps where nothing happens and you're not notified of anything in the quest log/in progress tab.
    AzureZephyr
  • AzureZephyrAzureZephyr
    edited December 2019
    I can't even access that map.. I'm stuck at Tyrant's Castle : Tyrant's Castle Entryway. I'm going to poke around and complete as many quests in the area and hope for the best
  • AzureZephyrAzureZephyr
    edited December 2019
    (at the Entryway it reads that the area is under Magnus' control and that I cannot enter yet)