[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't buy potions from Miki

CodeInfo_9596CodeInfo_9596
Reactions: 300
in Bug Reporting
When I went to NLC to buy potions from Miki, all the potions didn't appear and weren't there.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    Not a bug. This was listed as a change, in the v210 Update Notes.
  • MarkswomanSpinMarkswomanSpin
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited December 2019
    When I went to NLC to buy potions from Miki, all the potions didn't appear and weren't there.

If you are looking for Ginger Ales, they can be purchased from the NPC merchant "Ashirazu". He is located in Ninja Castle on the map "Zipangu Castle Corridor".

One way to get to Ninja Castle is to use the pelican taxi "Perry Warp Helper" located above the Six Path Crossway map. (go up the rope in the middle)

When you get Ninja Castle, go thru the portal to the "Inside the Castle Gate" map, then go up and thru the hole in the wall at the top of the map. From there walk right >>> then press up while standing under the picture of the purple frog and you will be on the map "Zipangu Castle Corridor".
  • FlowerdewFlowerdew
    edited January 2020
    Just a question: will even those potions in Ninja Castle ultimately be removed?

Making the game comfortable to the Maplers, thanks also to easy to get good potions seems judicious to me. Why? Because harder to work for pots might be discouraging - to me at least.
  • FlowerdewFlowerdew
    edited January 2020

If you are looking for Ginger Ales, they can be purchased from the NPC merchant "Ashirazu". He is located in Ninja Castle on the map "Zipangu Castle Corridor".

One way to get to Ninja Castle is to use the pelican taxi "Perry Warp Helper" located above the Six Path Crossway map. (go up the rope in the middle)

When you get Ninja Castle, go thru the portal to the "Inside the Castle Gate" map, then go up and thru the hole in the wall at the top of the map. From there walk right >>> then press up while standing under the picture of the purple frog and you will be on the map "Zipangu Castle Corridor".

Or alternatively use the "Quick Move" option and go directly to Mushroom Shrine. From there, take the pelican to teleport you to Ninja Castle

Nexon, thank you for leaving us at least the Ginger Ales ... hopefully to be found at sensible places, like if not the others, then at least in any of those for the lvl 200+ players

Warning: go with a fairly high lvl char to that place, as I died twice in a row, and almost a third time, to get the pots with a lvl 100ish char :|