[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Request] Princess No Damage Skin (Permanent)

SorrowSorrow
Reactions: 2,780
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Please bring back Princess No Damage Skin (Permanent).
2aeb4b098a304b09d63189cebe9689d0.png
This is my favorite damage skin. :)

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2020
    Just a semi-side question, since you said (Permanent), can you give an example of a "non-permanet"/"temporary"/"time limited" damage skin? ......
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2020
    When they first added this damage skin it came as a 30-day skin, it was only due to a malfunction from damage skin storage that it saved permanently if I remember correctly.
    m0spkOB.png
    I would still love to see this damage skin make a comeback in Gachapon one day as a permanent version of it.
    YinYangX
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2020
    Sorrow wrote: »
    When they first added this damage skin it came as a 30-day skin, it was only due to a malfunction from damage skin storage that it saved permanently if I remember correctly.
    m0spkOB.png
    I would still love to see this damage skin make a comeback in Gachapon one day as a permanent version of it.

Wow, first time I've seen a temp damage skin. o.o
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited January 2020
    I have the permanent reusable version of the coupon, but it doesn't work anymore so there is no way I (or anyone) can sell infinite copies of them (I tried, part of my soul died for the wasted coins) (probably intended to prevent this sort of thing or a side casualty of people abusing this to get the world record for most damage skin used a year ago, someone already made a bug report and nothing happened out of it).
    YinYangX