[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

GM's read...

Woonst3rWoonst3r
Reactions: 110
in Rants and Raves
Well first off, I understand the 7 day after first NX purchase... But I was training just now on my Kanna at Kerning Tower. Got a message saying I was blocked by a GM for reason hack? What the ** I was able to log right back on after but come on... You're going to give a normal player a message like that? By the way, I lost my MVP buff for wp att and ma att, thank you, kinda in a way payed for that..
WONDERGUYLilyflower

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2020
    Ah yes, the poorly-worded "poor connection" disconnect strikes again. You're not hacking, you weren't kicked off by an actual person. This is nothing more than an automated kick when your client desyncs. It's dumb as hell and, at the very least, the popup message needs to be changed.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited January 2020
    My theory is that since kanna isnt from kms but from jms,it has some compatibilty issues with kms code hence y the constant lag and dc issues we all tend to have when playing kanna
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2020
    Maybe I'm not playing it for as long as some people, but I've been capping coins on my kanna for about the past two weeks or so and I've never had any lag or disconnects on it.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited January 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Maybe I'm not playing it for as long as some people, but I've been capping coins on my kanna for about the past two weeks or so and I've never had any lag or disconnects on it.

Yeh i usually farm 1h-3hrs ea weekend on kanna and at least i dc 1 or 2 times or i get this huge lag spike that i need to not touch the keyboard , otherwise it will trigger the uve been blocked from the game for hacking reasons and ibdc qnd lose my legion coupon and wealth pot...