[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

How to get to ninja castle?

nothingspecialnothingspecial
Reactions: 610
edited November 2016 in General Chat
How do i get to ninja castle without a hyper teleport rock? I've seen many sites saying i need to talk to some npc called palanquin, but i dont see any npc with that name on mushroom shrine.

Comments

• ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    You can't get to Ninja Castle without a hyper teleport rock, the Mushroom Shrine Tales update replaced the original Mushroom Shrine area, and put different NPCs.
  • nothingspecialnothingspecial
    Reactions: 610
    edited November 2016
    well isnt that just amazing, so im forced to buy nx to get to a place that used to be available....
  • ZetamiZetami
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    nothingspecial

well isnt that just amazing, so im forced to buy nx to get to a place that used to be available....
    A lot of area's are in the game still but are forgotten/unreachable, like the battle square and the ninja castle. Kind of wish they added a way to go to those places again, since they left them programmed in the game.
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited November 2016
    We had two free tele rocks given out recently and that's how I've been getting there. Such a shame they only lasted a week. ;_; I've noticed that there's this blue crystal at Ninja Castle - similar to the green one in Mushroom Shrine - which looks like it'll be used to teleport back and forth instead of the two brothers. However, it's unusable atm and you can't even click on it to bring up a chat window. I just hope Nexon activates it soon if it's meant to be used for that purpose. ;_;
  • chichodelmonchichodelmon
    Reactions: 210
    Just talk to the pelican at Mushroom Shrine, he will take you for free.
    Mawg
  • MawgMawg
    Reactions: 1,350
    edited January 2020
    And get to Mushroom Shrine through the dimnsional mirror. I miss Spinel F7
This discussion has been closed.