[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[NA - Reboot] Soon to be newbie, LFG

Lucky1Thr33Lucky1Thr33
Reactions: 100
in Guilds
Hey there, I am going to be starting up soon as the Download completes and I figure out what class I am playing. I wanted to look for a guild ASAP though. Preferably one with a Discord as well. I have a decent idea of playstyle for Maplestory but so far nothing in-depth. All I really want is a Guild that is willing to help where needed, mostly with information. Friendly players would be a definite plus though. I am an active gamer and love to craft so eventually I want to get into those. LMK if there is anything I can do to get a head start while I wait for everything to load. Thanks in advance and hope to find an awesome crew soon.

Lucky1Thr33

Comments

• Lucky1Thr33Lucky1Thr33
    Reactions: 100
    edited January 2020
    Ok so I have begun. So far I am working on a Pathfinder as main, at 43 now. As well as two Skill Mules for now, which are an Aran and a Mercedes. Will look at furthering the number of Skill Mules later but I would like to be cautious with my Choices for now. Anyways hoping to find a Guild but for now I guess I am going Solo. Maybe I should have made a Blaster named Han then. ^ . ^

Lucky1Thr33
  • WarrenWarren
    Reactions: 600
    I'll add you to my BL when I log on, most guilds require level 200+ though so it may be a while before you find a good one.