[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Known Issue 1/29 (after maintenance)

GhibleeGhiblee
Reactions: 3,795
edited January 2020 in Announcements
- [Updated January 29] Players may receive 'There seems to be a problem with the system. I can't move you there' message from Spencer when attempting to transport into the jump quest map upon accepting Mechanical Hearts 3's 'Read Only Memories' quest.

- [Updated January 29] Players cannot exit the Panic Room map upon accepting Mechanical Hearts 3's 'The Final Countdown' quest since the quest cannot be forfeited. Please submit a ticket to our Customer Support if you experience this issue.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/55632/v-211-mechanical-utopia-patch-notes
jo3l

Comments

• DCxDCx
    Reactions: 720
    edited January 2020
    Quest: Factory Awoken, not being teleported to the area
  • ResetReset
    Reactions: 1,485
    edited January 2020
    Quest: "Aspiring to Escape!" is behaving the same as "Read Only Memories" with Spencer saying "There seems to be a problem with the system. I can't move you there".
  • LordShadowLordShadow
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2020
    just patch fix it plz been trying to do the quest but cant at this rate another event im forced out of ><
  • ThatRandomShadeThatRandomShade
    Reactions: 1,250
    edited January 2020
    The set-up title More Human Then Human does not give stats while it should give you 15+ all stat, 1000 hp and damage against normal monsters 5%.
  • Engo79Engo79
    Reactions: 500
    edited January 2020
    Hey,

I just rescued aster from aspire but I can not finish the quest. It was really hard so I put some effort in it.
    When I look into my quest notifier it says "complete" but I cannot finish the quest by talking to Sephia or someone.
    Is that the reason why I cannot do investigation mode?

Please help
  • CometusDCCometusDC
    Reactions: 100
    Cleared season 1 quest (rescue Asteroid) and still can't get to investigation mode.
  • MickeyChristMickeyChrist
    good night friends I am presenting a problem that did not happen before maintenance and is the following: when I want to enter the game I log in to the launcher and go to the maple and give it to play, after a few seconds the nexon security starts, but after nothing happens there does not start the game, which when opening the launcher again tells me that I am in the game, and when opening the processes of my computer it exactly indicates that I am in the game but I do not have the image of it that will be what happens, do the following steps close everything and restart my computer, make a repair of the installation of the maplestory and also do not solve my problem I hope you can help me clarify if it is still under maintenance or is an additional problem, it should be noted that I am from Venezuela.[img][/img]
  • Yawns1Yawns1
    Reactions: 200
    B1 is fixed. You can enter. However, you cant enter b2. so gg ty nexon
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited January 2020
    Shouldn't hp reset at the start of each stage? How am I to make it to the last part of the jump quest when I can never heal and my progress is not saved between floors? I can clear B1 and B2 but then die on B3 because there is no way to stop the robots from attacking me. How is this supposed to be done?
  • ThatRandomShadeThatRandomShade
    Reactions: 1,250
    edited January 2020
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    Shouldn't hp reset at the start of each stage? How am I to make it to the last part of the jump quest when I can never heal and my progress is not saved between floors? I can clear B1 and B2 but then die on B3 because there is no way to stop the robots from attacking me. How is this supposed to be done?
    You can use a familiar (like red snail) to heal you, you have to keep resummoning it but it'll heal you overtime.

YinYangX
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited January 2020
    I did not realize that i could use my normal attack to kill the monsters. So i have completed the jump quest now.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited January 2020
    Bug Fixed 1/31
    - Fixed an issue where players were being sent to the same jump quest map and were unable to progress through the quests. Players will now be sent to their own map and will be able to complete the jump quest.
    - Fixed an issue where players were stuck in the Krania's Panic Room.
    - Fixed an issue where players were unable to complete Aster rescue quest due to a missing NPC Aster. Players who previously completed season 1 and 2 will now see all androids they've rescued in the Hideout map.
  • Krystal97Krystal97
    Reactions: 430
    Hello, after the update of maple, the CPU's% of blackcipher is so high(about30%-40%). This causes my whole system lag aswell, and stops the moment I quit maplestory. I get lots of stutters when i mapling.
    What should i do?
  • AnythingAnything
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited February 2020
    Glitches I had while doing Mechanical Hearts 3:
    - after I die, my HP bar was still empty (I didn't think of a familiar), I kill myself again and it doesn't send me out.

-sometimes there is no 'restart/exit' button

-when I arrived at the point to do the Jump Quest with Wondroid Sky, I started the quest, I spawned inside and the Wondroid wasn't there. I didn't see 'restart' button, so I gave the JQ a try without a Wondroid. At the end of the map I couldn't proceed, knowing I need the Wondroid. Killed my character (there was a 'check/save point' here, but I didn't see it anywhere else) to find out it doesn't send me out. I relogged.

-it lacked 'checkpoints/saving points' for the cleared floor. I had to restart from scratch. Although the Jump Quest was really easy, really a joke jump quest when it is compared to Season 1 and 2. Season 1 was the hardest and the glitches just made it worse.

And something I would like to mention about this event:
    I didn't start the event on day 1 but clearing Season 3, gives you a total of 900 Aspire Memory Chips and beside of that you can do 2 daily quests, which gives you a total of 30 Aspire Memory Chips. That sounds like a really small amount. And there is no way to farm anymore Aspire Memory Chips? Does Investigation Mode from Season 1 and 2 drop these Aspire Memory Chips?
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited February 2020
    No the investigation mode from season 1 only gives aspire coins
  • CometusDCCometusDC
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 2020
    Can't go into investigation mode, i could go in it as usual yesterday but today i talk to Spencer and he doesn't tp me in.
  • ruth02ruth02
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited February 2020
    Krystal97 wrote: »
    Hello, after the update of maple, the CPU's% of blackcipher is so high(about30%-40%). This causes my whole system lag aswell, and stops the moment I quit maplestory. I get lots of stutters when i mapling.
    What should i do?

well later of years playing good ...have this same problem and other users whit the blackcipher the perfomance of cpu is high staff need fix this urgent !
  • StarryKnightStarryKnight
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited February 2020
    Has Nexon given a reason why there is no way to get additional coins via farming? And are they going to compensate for the coins we were unable to get due to the bugs that prevented completion of the dailey quests for the first few days? Also, Are they planning to fix the mobs for the S3 dailies to drop S3 coins?

Currently you get 900 coins for the questline, then 30 coins for the dailies, given the bugs were fixed on the 31st, that's ~25 days of dailies, which works out to ~750 coins for dailies, making the grand total coins you can get ~1650 for the entire event.

The S3 wondroids cost 1200 each, which leaves you with 450 coins. There are no event exclusive items available for less than 600 coins.

Meaning there's not even enough coins to buy ONE additional event item. There are three chairs, which are 1100, 1000 and 900 coins respectively. Then there are two damage skins, 900 each, and an effect item for 600. None of these items are available the moment someone buys either a glimmering heart or a Aloraroid/Skyroid from the S3 shop.

None of the S3 exclusive items are available in the S1/S2 shop.

Surely this is a bug, it has to be, the mobs you fight for the dailies are suppose to drop coins aren't they? Why else would there be so many items that cost 900+ coins in the shop?

Can Ghiblee or someone please check on this and get back to us?

Currently it seems like we are expected to sacrifice getting a wondroid heart on certain mules, but still do the entire S3 questline in order to buy the additional items, then transfer them via storage to the character we want. So if I wanted all three chairs, both skins and the effect item, I would need to complete the entire S3 questline on at least 5 mules, all of which will not be able to get a wondroid or heart. Is this correct? Then on top of that I would need to complete the entire S3 questline and several days of dailies in order to get the wondroid and heart on any mules that I DO want a wondroid heart on... So I'm going to need to complete S3 on something like 10 characters instead of just the ones I want to get a wondroid & heart on? Seems a bit onerous.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited February 2020
    CometusDC wrote: »
    Can't go into investigation mode, i could go in it as usual yesterday but today i talk to Spencer and he doesn't tp me in.

There are actually two Spencers after you complete S3 depending on what quest entry you pick under the aspire icon. "The Great Escape" takes you to the old content and old Spencer. "To the Hideout" takes you to S3 content where Spencer is part robot. Once you start the S3 content I don't believe you will have access to the old content until you finish it. Then you will have to start the old content over. You will have to save the first Wondroid as the content has been reset. I hope that helps!
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited February 2020
    Also the jump quest is extremely glitchy still!!! I have times when I die and just hang there until I log off or the timer runs out. It happens FREQUENTLY in B1 when your saving an android in S1 content. Specifically when saving the second roid usually when I die from lasers or steam on the return from the right side. It usually lets you die once and get sent back to the far right. Then if you die again it often glitches out and your just stuck there. Nothing works except logging off or letting the time run out. Both options are frustrating.