[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hacking tool detected

InsegarInsegar
Reactions: 310
in Bug Reporting
Hi, i've been doing Mechanical Hearts event but i went through a portal then it cast me out of the quest and i recieved this message " Hacking tool detected 1/2" and i started again but in the same portal it happend again and now i cant play that event anymore. Help plz

I've never used a hack
GoldAdventurer

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited February 2020
    Not sure if it would work, but worth a try. Try restarting your computer in case Maple Story put some junk in the memory and is detecting it as bad junk.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited February 2020
    i have seen this too hacking tool detected 1/2. it flashes quickly in yellow/gold letters in the middle of the screen. I got the notice when going into an investigation, however I can still play.
  • PandaStyleBOPandaStyleBO
    Reactions: 300
    edited February 2020
    First good night, I believe that my account is dug in the Mission of Mechanical Hearts, I can not advance or pledge any of the proceedings that take place in this event, I am almost like 3 days and I can not even enter the mission to rescue androids, I get a message from Hack tool 2/2 and I don't understand the reason why I can't move forward

SERVER : BERA
    CHARACTER : PandaStyleBO (Phantom)

• GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
    Reactions: 2,645
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2020
    Same issue is for me. Currently, I have the "Hacking Tool Detected 1/2" message and it keeps appearing.
    The issue started when I simply entered the portal at B1 map (Season 1 - Rescue Mode) on the left without doing the jump quest.
    No any third party tool for hacking is being used.
    It must be fixed as it's a serious bug!
    Insegar
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited February 2020
    just stop playing maplestory. i was banned permanently for "illegal programs" when i have never hack or used any third party program of any kind. my ban is currently "under investigation" but it has been two days and nobody has touched the ticket in 20 hours. it is ridiculous... this is the second time their system has wrongfully banned me. but if you want your account, best to just not play the game, just go hang out in henesys or something, playing the game is a risk
    BBSWONDERGUY
  • mauricio81cmauricio81c
    Reactions: 400
    edited February 2020
    hi i solved my problem of hacking-tool-detected just close maplestory, type regedit in windows runb and go to the HKEYLOCALMACHINE/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/wizet and delete the key after doing this restart maplestory and try. It worked for me. Remember e3xport the key before doing changes.
  • little_fly_herolittle_fly_hero
    Reactions: 210
    edited February 2020
    Jez wrote: »
    just stop playing maplestory. i was banned permanently for "illegal programs" when i have never hack or used any third party program of any kind. my ban is currently "under investigation" but it has been two days and nobody has touched the ticket in 20 hours. it is ridiculous... this is the second time their system has wrongfully banned me. but if you want your account, best to just not play the game, just go hang out in henesys or something, playing the game is a risk

HI man my account also banned cz 3rd party programs and i never used it. I sent 4 ticket but GM just give me cope and paste response-“pon checking the sanction on your account, I'm afraid we can no longer release your account. Please understand that investigation was made and we have found your account violates our Terms of Use or Code of Conduct. We kindly ask for your understanding.“ :(. Could u tell me how to let them release my account?
    BBS
  • BBSBBS
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2020
    me too , i have been permanently banned just tow days ago. And they said that i was used the third-party-programm to severe,which i have never used. That is ridiculous. And before this time i have never got the ticket . One time for permanent
  • BBSBBS
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2020
    Jez wrote: »

HI man my account also banned cz 3rd party programs and i never used it. I sent 4 ticket but GM just give me cope and paste response-“pon checking the sanction on your account, I'm afraid we can no longer release your account. Please understand that investigation was made and we have found your account violates our Terms of Use or Code of Conduct. We kindly ask for your understanding.“ :(. Could u tell me how to let them release my account?

me too , i have been permanently banned just tow days ago. And they said that i was used the third-party-programm to severe,which i have never used. That is ridiculous. And before this time i have never got the ticket . One time for permanent