[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

2/11 Wondroid Known Issues and Recent Ban Update

GhibleeGhiblee
Reactions: 3,795
edited February 2020 in Announcements
Hello Maplers,
We are aware of the recent ban reports and these are currently being investigated. However, we would like to clarify that Mechanical Hearts event is not related to these bans and you are safe to play through the content.

Mechanical Hearts (Wondroid) Known Issues:
- More Human than Human title not granting stats when toggled on.
- Certain players getting 'Hacking Tool Detected' notification while playing through Mechanical Hearts event.
- Aloraroid and Skyroid's shop function not working as intended.

Comments

• ruth02ruth02
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited February 2020
    since this event ... many people have problems with the high use of perfomance in our cpu .. but .. this problem have years for a game 2D .. check the forums . pls .. the game have lag spikes ,freezes . crash etc .. pls fix this :(
    Krystal97
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    edited February 2020
    ruth02 wrote: »
    -snip-

We've already reported the recent high usage of CPU as well as severe lag issues to the team.
    Hoping we can address them soon. :(
    Krystal97
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited February 2020
    What about the "two life" system with deaths? Where if you die in Wondroid twice you essentially have to re-do a floor since you lose the ability to respawn normally unless you relog.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2020
    >currently being investigated
    >Mechanical Hearts event is not related to these bans and you are safe to play through the content
    >'Hacking Tool Detected' notification while playing through Mechanical Hearts event
    I don't know if that would make me feel safe though...
  • WoosahJWoosahJ
    Reactions: 200
    The "Hacking Tool Detected" is blocking players from proceeding in "The Great Escape" quest. This limits the amount of coins a player can farm for the items in the shop.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    edited February 2020
    No Maintenance Bug Fixes 2/13
    The following bugs have been fixed/addressed as of now (12:26 PM PST)

- Fixed an issue where Spencer's dialogue images were incorrect when player spoke to him after completing Season 3 quests.
    - Addressed an issue where players with 'Hacking Tool Detected' issue would be blocked from progressing through the Mechanical Hearts quests. Please note that 'Hack Tool Detected' message will still appear on the screen.
  • MeliorativeMeliorative
    Reactions: 100
    I got banned today and I think it was from the wondroid event because I kept dying on the escaping sky part where it has 4 levels and everytime i die i would teleport like 4 times then appear then the 2nd time i die i would be softlocked from respawning so i have to exit the character n r
  • Hanz_SoloHanz_Solo
    Reactions: 400
    edited February 2020
    i am still Locked out from the Hacking tool Bug [ i did update my support ticket, as well]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sm298qt6wx6nys6/2020-02-13_21-43-39.mp4?dl=0
  • SummertrainSummertrain
    Reactions: 200
    I sent an appeal after this announcement. I expected an answer saying that your account is currently under investigation but the GM still stated that the ban is irrevocable. Do they know this issue?