[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Beast Tamer Bug

noiselessnoiseless
Reactions: 100
edited February 2020 in Bug Reporting
Thread title:Beast tamer Leopard Bug/ban
Brief bug summary: Issue began after this patch
Description:Beast tamer Leopard Mode banned.Cast Leopard Some skills.The system prompts me to be kicked out of the game.Prompt is permanently banned..I was in gollux.Switch leopard mode.It happened.My friend playing beast tamer was also prompted to be banned permanently.I'm not sure why.But I'm sure beast tamer has some problems.I can only offer you what happened here.
Character name: Mikezzz

Character level: 229

Character job: Beast tamer

World name: Reboot

Comments

• GuindasteGuindaste
    Reactions: 1,040
    edited February 2020
    Well... your post is really uselles, as you didn't say anything usefull to help anyone do anything to help you nor your friends in any way.
    Explain more about your problem
  • noiselessnoiseless
    edited February 2020
    Thread title:Beast tamer Leopard Bug/ban
    Brief bug summary: Issue began after this patch
    Description:Beast tamer Leopard Mode banned.Cast Leopard Some skills.The system prompts me to be kicked out of the game.Prompt is permanently banned..I was in gollux.Switch leopard mode.It happened.My friend playing beast tamer was also prompted to be banned permanently.I'm not sure why.But I'm sure beast tamer has some problems.I can only offer you what happened here.
    Character name: Mikezzz

Character level: 229

Character job: Beast tamer

World name: Reboot

• noiselessnoiseless
    edited February 2020
    This incident is likely to be accidental.and it is likely to touch on some mechanisms leading to the ban. Things are still happening. People I know are still banned.