[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fairy Bros Golden Giveaway Damage selection bug

intecknicolourintecknicolour
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Explanation: I received the fairy bros damage skin selection box and I opened it up. I selected the Brawlesseum damage skin and it asked me if i wanted to replace my current damage skin. I clicked yes, the box disappeared and it said my damage skin changed. However, the skin is no where to be seen and my damage skin is still the previous one.

The damage skin is not in my damage skin tab in character info window or in my Use inventory. I cannot find it anywhere.

Character Name: DeathEthics

Level: 225

Job: Dual Blade

World : Scania

Time of incident: 9:30 pm EDST March 3rd, 2020

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2020
    It's supposed to be applied immediately, not give you a coupon.
    When you attack monsters, what damage skin is displayed?
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited March 2020
    AKradian wrote: »
    It's supposed to be applied immediately, not give you a coupon.
    When you attack monsters, what damage skin is displayed?

it does not apply it, it asks you to confirm that you want to replace your current skin, but when you click ok the box disappears and your damage skin is not changed

EDIT:
    I relogged my char and the selected damage skin is now applied. weird glitch, but relogging fixed it