[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Maplestory is dying? AKradian the Drama queen

TroubleShooting101TroubleShooting101
Reactions: 635
edited March 2020 in General Chat
AKradian wrote: You asked how the guy in the video could be 1-shotting.
Note that the guy in the video is, in fact, in a guild.
They probably have CRA and Gollux gear.
I hope that answers your question as to how it is possible.

It's entirely up to you how you want to play the game, or even whether you want to play it at all.
Since your question was answered, however, I will lock this thread now.

Me: Maplestory is so bad. This game is dead for good. And the cry of drama queen admin is real. Cry me a river fcking Nexon spies. Your game sucks and dying. It is what it is. Locking up my thread because you couldn't handle the truth. The fact that your grammar is so dumb and bad like your game. Fck you ,,/,, You haven't proven to me if all players are interested to join a guild just because you are inclined to jack off your guild mates. Because I'm aware Maplestory is losing their players every day. And I know the fcking truth. Because I've been there, and I have the chart to monitor the number of players playing your crappy game everyday.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited March 2020
    Damn son, you mad as hell over getting told that people can join guilds and get carried through bosses and that one-shotting twilight perion is entirely possible in pensalir gear.

Also, bold move posting this and thinking you won't get smacked for it when a mod sees it.
  • TroubleShooting101TroubleShooting101
    edited March 2020
    What do you wanna say? Speak you [Removed]! Are you scared?
  • TroubleShooting101TroubleShooting101
    edited March 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Damn son, you mad as hell over getting told that people can join guilds and get carried through bosses and that one-shotting twilight perion is entirely possible in pensalir gear.

Also, bold move posting this and thinking you won't get smacked for it when a mod sees it.

So? They can't handle the truth. Are you crying you [Removed]?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited March 2020
    xtOfMYe.png
    JettLuvsUMageOfBattlesSlicedTime
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited March 2020
    > Calls an admin a drama queen for locking his thread
    > Makes a new thread calling out said admin while trying to cause drama

Gotta love the lack of self awareness.
    FuhreakJettLuvsUSlicedTime
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2020
    You need some time to calm down. Let's run through some things:
    • VFMs are not admins. We are normal players chosen to moderate the forums and Discord.
    • AKradian's grammar is fine, actually. There were no errors made that I can see
    • Your language is inappropriate for this forum
    • Threads made to "call out" moderators are not allowed. If there is a case of a moderator abusing their power, you should report them to the CM.
    • Threads promoting FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt) are not allowed. Constructive criticism is welcomed, threads about how the game is dying are not.

Please review the Code of Conduct, thank you.
This discussion has been closed.