[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Codex

Xenon92Xenon92
Reactions: 2,125
edited November 2016 in General Chat
This game yo lol

Codex Monsters are missing - Faust and Milady is one of the examples

wth is this yo, get your shet together Nexon.

Comments

• PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited November 2016
    The Codex was originally something from JMS. GMS simply doesn't know how to update it and it's not as though we get regular updates from JMS like we do from KMS so it remains broken :/
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    edited November 2016
    PhoenixKumo

The Codex was originally something from JMS. GMS simply doesn't know how to update it and it's not as though we get regular updates from JMS like we do from KMS so it remains broken :/
    no this has nothing to do with the codex, its the monsters that are missing.
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    edited November 2016
    Xenon92
    Xenon92 said:

PhoenixKumo

nvm maybe codex is broken, i been killing dark wyvren for a while now and still no freaking codex card... i'm on 2x
  • OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Xenon92
    Xenon92 said:

Xenon92
    Xenon92 said:

PhoenixKumo

nvm maybe codex is broken, i been killing dark wyvren for a while now and still no freaking codex card... i'm on 2x
    Sounds like you've been killing the Star Force version of Dark Wyverns. Try killing the regular version.
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    edited November 2016
    OdysseyTwo

Xenon92
    Xenon92 said:

Xenon92
    Xenon92 said:

PhoenixKumo

Sounds like you've been killing the Star Force version of Dark Wyverns. Try killing the regular version.
    nah i killed reg but i finally got it.. after maybe 30 min wth

now i have a new problem... DRPQ is glitched oh my god

Edit: I'm currently stuck in Crimson Sky Dock... seriously omg