[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Why are botters allowed to destroy merchants on AH

dorkydorky
Reactions: 730
edited March 2020 in General Chat
Commodities that are regularly merched are regularly crashed by botters flooding the market with endless amounts of stacks of illegally obtained items. why is this allowed? why does it go on for so long? I have lost like 20bil in inventory value in the past couple days from botters flooding auction house with items that I've been merching until they are worth almost nothing. why is this not stopped? now i have to wait a month for the price to recover, meanwhile I am broke and can no longer enjoy the game at all. why does nexon continue to allow this to happen?
WONDERGUY

Comments

• JoshingJoshing
    Reactions: 525
    edited March 2020
    Commodities that are regularly merched are regularly crashed by botters flooding the market with endless amounts of stacks of illegally obtained items. why is this allowed? why does it go on for so long? I have lost like 20bil in inventory value in the past couple days from botters flooding auction house with items that I've been merching until they are worth almost nothing. why is this not stopped? now i have to wait a month for the price to recover, meanwhile I am broke and can no longer enjoy the game at all. why does nexon continue to allow this to happen?
    WONDERGUY
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited March 2020
  • coolflamoscoolflamos
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited March 2020
    the better question is, why are you needlessly inflating the value of items such that new ppl can't buy things to enjoy playing the game?

you just got hit by karma basically
    WONDERGUY
  • dorkydorky
    edited March 2020
    coolflamos wrote: »
    the better question is, why are you needlessly inflating the value of items such that new ppl can't buy things to enjoy playing the game?

not inflating the value dude, the supply is so diluted because there are hundreds of thousands of illegal items going into the market
    people quick sell, i just sop up the difference because im willing to wait a little while. are you some kind of communist?
    cant believe you would defend botters. are you a botter?
    WONDERGUY
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited March 2020
    dorky wrote: »

not inflating the value dude, the supply is so diluted because there are hundreds of thousands of illegal items going into the market
    people quick sell, i just sop up the difference because im willing to wait a little while. are you some kind of communist?
    cant believe you would defend botters. are you a botter?

I bet you have several thousand bottles of hand sanitizer hoarded somewhere too, don't you?
  • dorkydorky
    edited March 2020
    `what the **** does hand sanitizer have to do with merching? why are you on the botters side too?
    WONDERGUY
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited March 2020
    You're jelly because botters output more than you.
  • coolflamoscoolflamos
    edited March 2020
    I never said a word about botters, I'm not defending them, I'M SHAMING YOUR POOR BEHAVIOR, merching is inflating value for no reason at all, if you complain about it when there's risk involved with it and it turns badly for you, then go home to your mommy and cry about it, it doesn't change the fact that you're just as bad as the bots, sure, the bots make it hard to sell stuff which drops like candy for a decent amount, but you're not even 100% sure that it's a bot anyways, for all you know, it could've been a hoarder who decided to suddenly sell because they need the meso, but people like you which merch stuff means you're making money out of destroying those who work hard and gateing noobs from getting into the game with stuff they pick off the ground, at the end of the day, you got what you deserve and the bots will too soon enough.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited March 2020
    dorky wrote: »
    `what the **** does hand sanitizer have to do with merching? why are you on the botters side too?

lEDSn55.gif

Yes. Clearly that is the case. You've solved the mystery, Scooby Doo. We all love the bots.
  • dorkydorky
    edited March 2020
    I never said a word about botters, I'm not defending them, I'M SHAMING YOUR POOR BEHAVIOR, merching is inflating value for no reason at all, if you complain about it when there's risk involved with it and it turns badly for you, then go home to your mommy and cry about it, it doesn't change the fact that you're just as bad as the bots, sure, the bots make it hard to sell stuff which drops like candy for a decent amount, but you're not even 100% sure that it's a bot anyways, for all you know, it could've been a hoarder who decided to suddenly sell because they need the meso, but people like you which merch stuff means you're making money out of destroying those who work hard and gateing noobs from getting into the game with stuff they pick off the ground, at the end of the day, you got what you deserve and the bots will too soon enough.

are you **** kidding me? the price wont drop across the board because someone quicksells every now and then, especially on stacked items that are consumed
    learn how auction house and merching works, this is how many people make meso in maplestory
    WONDERGUY
  • dorkydorky
    edited March 2020
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    You're jelly because botters output more than you.

botter deteced
    WONDERGUY
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited March 2020
    DKJhx9l.gif
  • coolflamoscoolflamos
    edited March 2020
    you're an idiot if u think it won't, as a hoarder myself, i've crashed the market several times on spell traces during fever cause i've got plenty to spare and friends need scrolling, you think 10 stacks is alot? how about 100? cause i've sold up to 500 stacks during fever sometimes, farmed them so easily back before drop rate nerfs, still got several more stacks to burn through, also, that's still not an excuse for unnecessarily raising the price of stuff, you're toxic, you havn't even got an excuse, people like you should get taxed harder
  • dorkydorky
    edited March 2020
    spell traces? you dont have 500 stacks from farming legit, you either merch or bot
    i suspect you're a botter

cant believe of all things people on the forums are anti merching instead of anti botter
    WONDERGUY
This discussion has been closed.