[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

not allowed to talk about botters flooding AH

dorkydorky
Reactions: 730
edited March 2020 in Rants and Raves
why though?
WONDERGUYdarik

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Your thread was derailed and you accused at least two other users of botting.

If you suspect someone of botting, report them to Nexon. Don't witchhunt on the forums.
  • gathergather
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited March 2020
    I suggest you reread the Code of Conduct.
  • JoshingJoshing
    Reactions: 525
    edited April 2020
    Neospector wrote: »

If you suspect someone of botting, report them to Nexon. Don't witchhunt on the forums.

i did not accuse two people of hacking, one guy was defending hackers and the other guy made a comment that was could only be true if he was hacking, i wasnt witch hunting anyone, learn to read
    gather wrote: »
    I suggest you reread the Code of Conduct.

i wasnt witch hunting anyone, i only said that his claim was suspect, the mod must not understand english very well
    WONDERGUYdarik
  • JoshingJoshing
    Reactions: 525
    edited April 2020
    and why wouldnt you say anything to both of them defending hackers? hmmm? why do nexon go to such great lengths to protect illegitimate players? why?
    WONDERGUYdarik
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Joshing wrote: »
    Neospector wrote: »

i did not accuse two people of hacking, one guy was defending hackers and the other guy made a comment that was could only be true if he was hacking, i wasnt witch hunting anyone, learn to read

i wasnt witch hunting anyone, i only said that his claim was suspect, the mod must not understand english very well

Why do you have two accounts? That's a rhetorical question, I'm just confused.

In any case, you sparked witchhunting with this comment, read:
    cant believe you would defend botters. are you a botter?
    And this comment:
    botter deteced
    And this comment:
    spell traces? you dont have 500 stacks from farming legit, you either merch or bot
    i suspect you're a botter

Do not accuse others of botting on the forums. Report them to Nexon if you legitimately suspect someone of being a botter.
This discussion has been closed.