[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Missing Skill Points on several characters

LoveRuinLoveRuin
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Skill points missing on Dawn Warrior, Mercedes, and Luminous, Demon Avenger, and Demon Slayer

Brief bug summary: I am missing skill points on Dawn Warrior, Mercedes, Luminous, Demon Avenger, and Demon Slayer post skill cap changes in the second and third jobs.

More details:

For the Second Job:
On Dawn Warrior I'm missing skill points due to the change in Inner Harmony max level from 5 to 4. I am missing 1 skill point.
On Luminous I'm missing skill points due to the change in High Wisdom max level from 5 to 4. I am missing 1 skill point.
On Mercedes I'm missing skill points due to the change in Spirit Surge max level from 15 to 14. I am missing 1 skill point.
On Demon Avenger I'm missing skill points due to the change in Unbreakable Steel from max level 10 to max level 9. I am missing 1 skill point
On Demon Slayer I'm missing skill points due to the change in Outrage's max level from 20 to 18. I am missing 2 skill points.

For Third Job:
On Dawn Warrior I'm missing skill points after Inner Focus's change from max level 20 to max level 14. I am missing 6 skill points.
On Luminous I'm missing skill points after Lunar Tide's change from max level 20 to max level 4. I am missing 16 skill points.
On Mercedes I'm missing skill points after Water Shield's change from max level 10 to max level 9. I am missing 1 skill point.
On Demon Avenger I'm missing skill points after Advanced Life Sap's change from max level 5 to max level 4. I am missing 1 skill point.
On Demon Slayer I'm missing skill points due to the change in Focused Fury's max level from 20 to 18. I am missing 2 skill points.

Steps to reproduce: Open up my skill tab

Character name:

Dawn warrior: FyrofTheSun
Luminous: FyrofDark
Mercedes: Strumgard
Demon Avenger: Dampyr
Demon Slayer: Demonyr

Character level:

Dawn warrior: FyrofTheSun Lv. 151
Luminous: FyrofDark Lv. 140
Mercedes: Strumgard Lv. 140
Demon Avenger: Dampyr Lv. 140
Demon Slayer: Demonyr Lv. 140

Character job:

Dawn warrior: FyrofTheSun
Luminous: FyrofDark
Mercedes: Strumgard
Demon Avenger: Dampyr
Demon Slayer: Demonyr

World name:

Reboot

Date and time of the incident:

4/3/2020 3:00 am EST that I noticed.

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments