[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Missing Skill Points on several characters

LoveRuinLoveRuin
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Skill points missing on Dawn Warrior, Mercedes, and Luminous, Demon Avenger, and Demon Slayer

Brief bug summary: I am missing skill points on Dawn Warrior, Mercedes, Luminous, Demon Avenger, and Demon Slayer post skill cap changes in the second and third jobs.

More details:

For the Second Job:
On Dawn Warrior I'm missing skill points due to the change in Inner Harmony max level from 5 to 4. I am missing 1 skill point.
On Luminous I'm missing skill points due to the change in High Wisdom max level from 5 to 4. I am missing 1 skill point.
On Mercedes I'm missing skill points due to the change in Spirit Surge max level from 15 to 14. I am missing 1 skill point.
On Demon Avenger I'm missing skill points due to the change in Unbreakable Steel from max level 10 to max level 9. I am missing 1 skill point
On Demon Slayer I'm missing skill points due to the change in Outrage's max level from 20 to 18. I am missing 2 skill points.

For Third Job:
On Dawn Warrior I'm missing skill points after Inner Focus's change from max level 20 to max level 14. I am missing 6 skill points.
On Luminous I'm missing skill points after Lunar Tide's change from max level 20 to max level 4. I am missing 16 skill points.
On Mercedes I'm missing skill points after Water Shield's change from max level 10 to max level 9. I am missing 1 skill point.
On Demon Avenger I'm missing skill points after Advanced Life Sap's change from max level 5 to max level 4. I am missing 1 skill point.
On Demon Slayer I'm missing skill points due to the change in Focused Fury's max level from 20 to 18. I am missing 2 skill points.

Steps to reproduce: Open up my skill tab

Character name:

Dawn warrior: FyrofTheSun
Luminous: FyrofDark
Mercedes: Strumgard
Demon Avenger: Dampyr
Demon Slayer: Demonyr

Character level:

Dawn warrior: FyrofTheSun Lv. 151
Luminous: FyrofDark Lv. 140
Mercedes: Strumgard Lv. 140
Demon Avenger: Dampyr Lv. 140
Demon Slayer: Demonyr Lv. 140

Character job:

Dawn warrior: FyrofTheSun
Luminous: FyrofDark
Mercedes: Strumgard
Demon Avenger: Dampyr
Demon Slayer: Demonyr

World name:

Reboot

Date and time of the incident:

4/3/2020 3:00 am EST that I noticed.

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments