[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Permanent Water of Life

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Why wait for an event to get a permanent pet when you can buy a 90 day pet anytime and just sprinkle a "High Quality Water of Life" cash item to bring any expired pet (excluding buff pets and action pets) back to life, forever!

The cost for one of these will be 4,400 NX, which evens out to the price of an event pet with permanent duration minus all the free stuff that comes with it (pet skills, Cash Pet Food, possibly a pet equip item and pet equip for (M.)att scrolls).

For 1 time only you will be able to purchase it with reward points. It will not reset like the other items do.

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited November 2016
    I think that could be a good idea, just think it would cost more, also it wouldn't be on reboot too...
    They could reset this once a year too.
  • Mallow256Mallow256
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited November 2016
    Pretty sure kms already has this. Try miraculous instead of high quality
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    I think you would have more luck with Nexon if you asked to price it at around 20k NX since that it how much they charge for perm pet packages (even though the packages come with so much more), but I support this. I don't see why we don't have it in the game.
    Lilyflower
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited November 2016
    gamechanger

I think you would have more luck with Nexon if you asked to price it at around 20k NX since that it how much they charge for perm pet packages (even though the packages come with so much more), but I support this. I don't see why we don't have it in the game.
    Most of the pet packages for non-event pets ie. pets that aren't seasonal like the franky pet are like $11-$15. You must have been looking at the triple pet packs, which do go for around $20k nx.

The pets I want in perm form are never around but their 90-Day counterparts are. Never seen a perm balrog, kargo, etc pets in cs for a long time, if I ever did.

But yeah, I think 4k is good enough since it would even out to one of those single-pet packages that comes with free stuff.

90-Day pets = 5k
    Perm Water of Life = 4k
    Total = 9k

Most single-pet packages range around 13k and they come with free stuff so it's pretty fair to have the water of life to cost 4k and permanent-alize a pet for cheaper and not get those free things. Max I'd pay is about 8k tops, otherwise I'd just buy a random perm pet package and get the free stuff that comes with it. Nexon won't be able to sell a lot of them for any more either since not many people still invest in 90 day pets because the perm pet packages give such a better deal. I'd just like a way to perm my pet dolls because I have no other use for them, I'm not going to revive them for another 90 days because I have many pets that already are perm.
  • gamechangergamechanger
    edited November 2016
    Oh my bad, I never go into the CS proper and don't look at the CS updates. I forgot that the 20k NX was for a triple pet package.

I think 4k is a good price personally, but I think you will have better luck appealing to Nexon if the price is the same as a regular perm pet package, which would be about 11-12K NX then. Or perhaps going for 7-8K NX each, that way buying 3 of them (for 3 perm pets) would cost as much as a 3 pet perm pet package.

Like I said, I would like to see this be sold for 4k NX, but I think that Nexon will be more open to the idea if the price is raised to one of the two prices I listed here.
    Lilyflower
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited November 2016
    buying a perm pet will solve that issue lol . and plus u can buy water of life in rp shop anyways.
    Lilyflower
  • gamechangergamechanger
    edited November 2016
    The problem is that not all pets are offered as perm versions all the time. Some people grow attached to a certain pet and want to have that one all the time, even though it isn't perm. Others got a temp pet a long time ago and have all of their pet skills and/or a scrolled pet accessory on a temp pet and want a way to keep that benefit without shelling out for water of life every month
    Lilyflowerbootlicker