[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Monster Pyramid...

ShadowRikuShadowRiku
Reactions: 900
edited May 2020 in Rants and Raves
Why are some people just so rude for no reason in here?

Had a guy defame me because I said if we worked together it goes smoothly.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2020
    Because people are dicks
  • rebuiltrebuilt
    Reactions: 615
    edited May 2020
    not justifying defaming over that, but i have had a lot of people get upset at me for not doing the "22111" strategy and "breaking the system"

i play monster pyramid to have fun and because i enjoy that it is a competitive game but a lot of people seem to get legitimately upset about that (why don't they cap coins in a solo way like pixel skies?)

so perhaps that person was tired of being yelled at for playing competitively haha, but i am sorry you got defamed
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited May 2020
    Had some guy getting angry over not "trying to reach the top". Like, boi, its a competitive game, you can't expect people to just play like you want. Doesn't help that the meta of this event is cap as many characters as possible, people don't have patience to just co op.
  • ToreishiToreishi
    Reactions: 3,475
    edited May 2020
    Salty people is why I no longer play minigames.