[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pixel Games bugged

CobWebxCobWebx
Reactions: 200
in General Chat
The balloon, yut and card games are bugged. I keep getting the 15 minutes banned from those games. I won the game and said i was afk? and the balloon keep asking me to type numbers and every time i typed the right number after awhile I get kicked out of the pixel game -_- and its just annoying some of these games are pretty fun.

Comments

• MipanyuMipanyu
    Reactions: 560
    edited May 2020
    Same, I spent so long in the yut game just to get 0 coins and be banned for 15 minutes; I can't even play pixel skies, every other run I get kicked out, it really sucks.
    CobWebx
  • AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2020
    haven't had that happen to me. you guys taking too long in the games? cuz there is a timer
  • CobWebxCobWebx
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2020
    Albinorock wrote: »
    haven't had that happen to me. you guys taking too long in the games? cuz there is a timer

No I finished before the time. I don't know if it's cause of the time i was playing? because it was pretty laggy also.
  • AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2020
    CobWebx wrote: »
    Albinorock wrote: »

No I finished before the time. I don't know if it's cause of the time i was playing? because it was pretty laggy also.

My friend has been having the same issue as you guys. Disconnects in minigames.
  • LeeTbeatsLeeTbeats
    Reactions: 1,820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2020
    The Pixel Skies kick is so annoying. It went from every few runs to now every run. I think it's kicking me out when I hit over 30km in distance. Maybe it thinks we're hacking? Kicking us out because we're doing too well. Ain't that funny.
  • MipanyuMipanyu
    Reactions: 560
    edited May 2020
    LeeTbeats wrote: »
    The Pixel Skies kick is so annoying. It went from every few runs to now every run. I think it's kicking me out when I hit over 30km in distance. Maybe it thinks we're hacking? Kicking us out because we're doing too well. Ain't that funny.

I've had the exact same experience with my first yut game so I was like "must be another one of nexon's bug" and just never played it again. 15 minutes and 0 coins :C

I'm having the same experience with pixel skies, I thought it was only me, but yeah it went from every few games to every other game, to kicking me out every single game, and I'm not even doing well in the game, getting only like 2-3 coins per run lmaoooo
  • MastahiroMastahiro
    Reactions: 1,370
    edited May 2020
    Made a post in the Bug Reporting section - Think there's a slightly higher chance of something being done about it there, but don't think anyone will bother with it.
  • UchihaMxUchihaMx
    I’m having an issue where every time I q for a game it takes us in and then kicks us out to the post game area o.O I reset and it keeps doing it