[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannot Convert Maple Reward Points in Cash Shop

HallieJHallieJ
Reactions: 500
in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Cash item, Functionality

Bug Summary:
When I try to deposit my Maple Reward Points (MRPs) in the cash item, I get this popup box saying "You didn't get Maple Reward Points". Usually, that box would say the amount of MRPs I have accumulated and converted. After I killed multiple bosses, when I try to collect my MRPs from those [Maple Rewards] quests on the side, it says I've earned MRPs from 15 occasions and I need to convert them in the cash shop, but when I go to the cash shop, none of them get converted. This has been ongoing for the past 2 days.

Character name: HallieJordan

Character level: 220

Character job: Angelic Buster

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: 9:40PM EST/EDT

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Did you happen to also participate in the Maple Relay today before claiming reward points from bosses?
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited May 2020
    There is a monthly cap of 45000 reward point earned per month.
    Click the "Rewards Points" button in the top right corner of the cash shop and add up all the earn reward points this month and it will equal pretty close to 45000.
    HallieJ
  • HallieJHallieJ
    edited May 2020
    @Neospector
    I can't recall whether I completed Maple Relay or tried claiming points from bosses first since it happened two days ago.

@Rexaar
    When I added all my reward points for the month it totaled around 21000.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2020
    You probably ran over the daily cap, in that case. There's a cap on the amount you can obtain daily, I think it's 3,000 but I'm not entirely sure.

You should be able to store your reward points now, if that is the case.
  • V13TV13T
    Reactions: 100
    I have the same issue. My dailies was at 2100 points and I can’t even claim my points in cash shop. I get the same error and my total was for the months was less than 45000 point I think I was close to 30000 points for the month. Please help me, too.
  • HallieJHallieJ
    edited May 2020
    @Neospector
    I've tried converting them multiple times throughout the day for the past 2-3 days and it still won't let me convert them. I have never reached 3000 points a day before and even right now I have 2k stacked up before entering the cash shop. I assumed the recent maintenance on the 18th would have fixed it so I only made this thread because after I logged in after and the problem persisted.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2020
    You've probably reached the monthly cap, it tends to happen when they run this relay event, and no one has apparently had the thought that maybe the monthly limit should be higher than it is if events like this are going to have any sort of regularity to them.
  • HallieJHallieJ
    edited May 2020
    @Aggraphine
    Do you know whether the monthly cap is 45k like Rexaar said or lower? Like me, V13T and I both haven't reached 45k for the month. In fact, I haven't even reached half of that. V13T's monthly total is around 30k whereas mine is near 21k.
  • new2msnew2ms
    Reactions: 910
    edited May 2020
    I also started having the same problem starting yesterday. Not sure how the monthly cap works bc mine calculated to around 55k for this month and when I read the Limitations in the Maple Rewards Points UI, it says "You can earn up to 200,000 points per account per month." I recommend you submit a ticket if you haven't already just incase.
  • EXdestEXdest
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited May 2020
    why would they even have daily cap lol what a nice idea from muffin tops
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2020
    HallieJ wrote: »
    @Aggraphine
    Do you know whether the monthly cap is 45k like Rexaar said or lower? Like me, V13T and I both haven't reached 45k for the month. In fact, I haven't even reached half of that. V13T's monthly total is around 30k whereas mine is near 21k.

If you have been doing Relay every day, that's 30k already on May 20 when you wrote that.
    If you've done any bossing or Monster Collection on top of that, you could easily have capped.
    In the Cash Shop, at the top right, there is a "Reward Points" button. When you click that, it opens a window with info on your reward point deposits and use. You can add up all the "Game Play" points in the "Earned Rewards" tab to confirm how many you earned.
    new2ms wrote: »
    I also started having the same problem starting yesterday. Not sure how the monthly cap works bc mine calculated to around 55k for this month and when I read the Limitations in the Maple Rewards Points UI, it says "You can earn up to 200,000 points per account per month." I recommend you submit a ticket if you haven't already just incase.

200,000 is from all sources. The limit from "Game Play" is 45,000 per month, but you can gain more for Cash Shop purchases.
    new2ms
  • BranlongBranlong
    Reactions: 100
    Get same issue here.
    ID Branlong
    Blade master 222
    Elysium