[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I had a trolble with my region i have chosen

NhấtNhất
Reactions: 200
in Tech Support
I created my account in year 2018 and i chose my rerigon is Japan (it's a mistake!!!!). I play MS still normal but in year 2020, i can'g log in MS :( I write a ticket bot GM said "Unfortunately, the location associated with the account is not within our supported region. We will not be able to change the Country Code as you are requesting." Please show me the way to change my region, i love MS so much and i want to play with my friend :((((

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2020
    You would have to create a new account with the Global Maplestory game.
    The Japanese Maplestory service (JMS) is wholly separate from the Global Maplestory service (GMS), so it's impossible to convert between one and the other, and a character transfer would not be available either.

Many players do possess separate accounts in other regions, so this isn't much of an issue, but you would have to create new characters for GMS.
    When doing so, please double-check the region limitations to ensure you can play.
  • NhấtNhất
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2020
    Is there really no way? Thanks you :(