[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What does "transferable within world" mean?

slipknotianzslipknotianz
Reactions: 800
in General Chat
Hi guys, I tried searching for this but I did not find any answer. What does "transferable within world" on an item mean and how to do it? I tried transferring using the storage from one character to another but it is not possible.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• ZerosBlackZerosBlack
    Reactions: 690
    edited May 2020
    It means that you can share the item within all characters in the same world and normally you can transfer it via storage. what's the item's name?
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited May 2020
    Hi guys, I tried searching for this but I did not find any answer. What does "transferable within world" on an item mean and how to do it? I tried transferring using the storage from one character to another but it is not possible.

Thanks in advance.

Transferrable within world just means that. You can transfer that item to ur other character within the world u r in via storage, but u can't transfer it between players (trade it). If u r in reboot, this doesn't mean jack squat since there's zero transfer of equipments between players and ur other character, whether it says transferrable within account or not. "Transferrable within account" texts on reboot items are there because nx is 2 lazy to change it just for reboot.