[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

A better version of Maplestory

TheWayManTheWayMan
Reactions: 205
edited May 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Probably posted more than ever, make a maplestory server that is old school but better, for example marksman sucks until you guys fixed that after big revamp of explorers. The fact is more people like the older versions of maplestory the newer ones I watched streamers and idk what game that is but it isn't maplestory. MS2 was a flop, like you guys have a formula that works, why break it? You have a huge opportunity to capitalize on just like WoW did and other classic games. Just do it, the only thing that is standing between you guys and doing it at this point has to be pride or something along that. I would love to hear the reason you guys don't do it, business wise you'd make a fortune, what do you have to lose??? (nothing just thought I'd answer that for you guys). But don't JUST make a v62 server or something dumb, make a whole new experience with the same game. It is quite possible to remake old school maplestory and make something way better, bigger world, different exp curve, different level cap, more bosses like zak that are just a little stronger, like something between zakum and HT. JUST DO IT lol.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Please review the code of conduct:
    Old Maple
    - Do not create threads pertaining to Old Maple Servers, Legacy Server, Pre-Big Bang Servers, etc. You can talk about previous verions of MapleStory for memories and nostalgia's sake, but discussions surrounding starting up new services or servers are not allowed.
This discussion has been closed.